Just really need to vent

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bozey, Oct 2, 2006.

1. bozey

bozey New Member

I am still mad from yesterday so maybe if I write it down and vent, I will feel better!!

We have had this "loan" for years. Just out of the blue, insurance has been added to the loan with a monthly payment of $177. This started in June. This is on top of the $400 payment.

So I thought it must be some mistake and just made the normal payment. Then, the next month, the same thing. So, I called the company and ask why. They said we must of okayed it. WRONG!

They gave me the insurance company number to call and cancel it. So I did.

I got a call Sunday saying I was behind a payment. I am not and have always made every payment on time!

So, yesterday, I called the insurance company and they tell me that we okayed this insurance via phone call in March. Now you tell me, if we okayed it in March, would they have waited til June to start billing us. No way!! It would've been on our bill that day. These people are money grubbing sap sucking idiots and are trying to strong arm me in to paying all of this which will be about $800.

I called the loan company and told them the situation and told them that they better check into this and fix it. I told them that these people are very rude and for them to be associated with them will be hurting their business.

The loan company is suppose to call me today and let me know what they found out. I was so mad that it ruined my whole day. When I get that mad, I cry but I waited til I got off the phone.

I couldn't get anything done after that. All I could do is just sit and seeth!!!!

Getting that mad is so draining for me.

Well, if you've read this far, thanks for letting me rant and rave.

I wish it was over but now I have to re-live it again today when they call.

But, I've got a solution that will tick them off. We are getting ready to refinance that loan and it WON'T be with them. See how they like that!!!

Thanks guys

bozey
  2. bozey

bozey New Member

it is very stressful. Surely there has to be a law against this!

I don't feel better yet but I am trying to block it from my mind.

bozey
    [This Message was Edited on 10/03/2006]
  3. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Tell them that if you ok'd it over the phone that you want a copy of the call. ALL companies that are reputible will record the call. I know that EVERY time I do something like that on the phone, they always say " This call is being recorded for safety and training purposes." If they can't prove that you ok'd it then you should be able to get out of it pretty easy.....Good luck...Mick!!
  4. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I don't blame you for feeling angry and frustrated, especially since this involves your money! This kind of stress is certainly draining for anyone, especially those of us with chronic illnesses. Any additional stress can certainly put us into a flare-something none of us need!

When I think of all the time and energy that I have spent calling people and getting them to correct their errors, it is really frustrating. And when you do try to get something straightened out, you often get the runaround or they are rude to you.

Ellen
  5. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

bozey:

It sounds like you made all of the right moves. I hope it all works out for you and that you do not stress anymore over it.

nyrofan
  6. bozey

bozey New Member

for more responses. I am calmer now. I did ask the insurance company to send me proof, he said he would.

It makes me mad that I let them get me so stressed over this but the main thing I stress over is money!

I sure hope I can make them eat their words. Revenge is sweet. LOL Tho' I'm not a vengeful person normally, but ya don't mess with mamas money! LOL

Thank again

bozey
  7. MsOnlyMe123

MsOnlyMe123 New Member

I really hope that you get everything straightend out. I thought that I was the only one and brought it on myself)not really - people do it - but I allow them to) to go through unnecessary crap like this. It's usually some idiots' lazy mistake, not ours.

So, I see that I'm not the only one that goes through things like this. I also get so upset with people like this that I cry and let it ruin my whole day and usually go right back into bed and knowing they are not even giving the matter a second thought. As we all know, stress equals more pain and lots of other things that get magnified. Can you tell that even I'm aggrivated with them.

Eileen
  8. bozey

bozey New Member

yes, your post sounds just like me. And your right, we shouldn't let them rob us of our strength. They sure aren't worth it.

But that is so much easier said than done.

The loan company should call me today to let me know what they found out. And it better be good news!

But, I'm not going to let it get to me today!

Eileen, you have a nice day and thank you for responding.

bozey