Just received a call from Access Biologic

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by wld285, Jan 7, 2008.

1. wld285

wld285 New Member

I sent an e-mail 2 nights ago, and today I got a phone call from them. He also asked me about the EBV, CMV, M & P.Pneumonia. He asked me a few other ?'s and then seemed "impressed" I was CDC positive.

He asked if I was on any treatment, and told him Doxy. He asked for how long, and that we would have to wait till I stopped it. He wants me to fax him my Igenex results.

Anyone else heard from them?

Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 01/07/2008]
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

but interesting... did they say anything about how much they might pay?

3. wld285

wld285 New Member

They just called after receiving my results. I am not eligble because I am only CDC positive for IGG and not IGM. They only have a program for IGM positives!
  4. munch1958

munch1958 Member

I had dreams of big bucks for my ABs. I'm almost IGM positive (band 30 not 31 - for all intents and purposes they are the same band) but not IGG positive. Why would I want to drive to Ohio from IL to donate?

Linda, I'm so jealous of your results. You have a clear cut answer. I'm thinking of redoing the IGX WB to see if I've converted to positive. I really want my dot on the CDC map.

I'm going to try to get the Fry Labs test for co-infections. Being negative may mean nothing but I really want to see pictures. My plan is to mail them to every doctor that had a hand in misdiagnosing me.
  5. wld285

wld285 New Member

.....he really acted like as soon as I went off the doxy they would be using me. I am so dreading having to go back t work after the doc releases me for my knee. There have been a few nights I have slept 10 hrs. I haven't done that since I was a teenager. I am seeing what a difference it makes being able to rest.

Going back to work I expend way too much energy and can't sleep enough hours. Still trying to figure something out, but the bottom line is......no work, no money for treatment.

Linda
  6. Chootik

Chootik New Member

I'm so right there with you!

I stayed home for 1 1/2 months, it was sooo nice to be able to take care of myself the way I wanted to!

But like you said if we don't work we don't have money. And in this world, money is the most important thing when it comes to medication, Dr. Visits and all the other stuff we all do!

I just wish the day comes that I can stop working and really take care of myself!

Take care
    Maryam