Just saying Hello, new to the board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ctljmom, Mar 30, 2007.

1. ctljmom

ctljmom New Member

Hi,
    I've belonged to the board since last Nov. I finally have the courage to post.(I'm not a computer whiz by any means)I want to thank you all for your bravery and information you share. The validation this board creates is an amazing gift. Thank you!

I will keep you all in my prayers! Please be patient with my responses as I'm not always on the internet everyday. Can't wait to get to know everyone.
  2. Engel

Engel New Member

Welcome and just "jump in"
  3. jmq

jmq New Member

Glad to have you. I am fairly new...a few months to the board. I think its a wonderful gift too. My husband teases me now and asks how all my new friends are when he gets home from work :)

I have a soon to be 12 year old daughter.( has the teen attitude already!) I can not imagine having this illness with so many children. Someone just said they had 6 boys!!!

I am a full time worker but took a 6 week leave because I could not function any more. Now I am in the midst of deciding on the disabitly route.

Well, enough about me...just really wanted to say hi.

jmq
  4. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Welcome to the Board. I'm off and on; depends on how I feel. I was off for several months but I'm back now.

The board IS amazing and I enjoy it so much.

Look forward to your posting/responses,

BlueSky555
  5. ctljmom

ctljmom New Member

Thanks for welcoming me. (Hopefully this works) just in case it doesn't what do I do to let you know I've read your replies? Do I reply to everyone or can I add a group thank you by replying to my own post? Thank you for teaching this newcomer !
    ctljmom
  6. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

You filled in your bio...but if you could put in some more about what treatments you're on and what you've tried. What works and what didn't.

I have CFS due in part to viruses: EBV and CMV but these are common viruses, so the real question is why is my immune system weak? My answer is due to Lead toxicity. Lead & Mercury weaken the immune system.

I would recommend that you get a hair analysis to see if metals play a part in your FM.

http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/ is a link for Dr. Cutler's postings on the Chelation forum but there is a wealth of info there. He is a PhD chemist who specializes in metal toxicity chelation. He also discusses hair analysis.

Welcome to the board and feel free to quiz, ask and tell.
  7. clerty

clerty New Member

I kind of new myself and the folk on here are brilliant
    you will get loads of support.

Clertyx
  8. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi there Ctljmom,

I have been a member for about 9 months or so and have learned so much. There are lots of fun, interesting, compassionate, people here on these boards.

Please don't be afraid and just jump in, as they say.

Hope to see you soon again !!

Warm hugs,

Granni (Marilyn)
    [This Message was Edited on 03/31/2007]
  9. Ginner

Ginner New Member

Ask here and you will receive here !
    My first experience with this type of thing also.
    There is a wealth of great information.
    I have had ( fibromyalgia) for 12 yrs.
    Ginner
  10. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I'm really glad you decided to post.

Best, Lisa
  11. tonia1990

tonia1990 New Member

Welcome to the group.Ive been here for awhile now.Im post when i can because it takes alot out of me to sit at the computer.Hopefully ill feel good enogh to keep posting.Im glad you posted and i hope to get too know you better.
  12. tigger66

tigger66 New Member

ctljmom,

I have only been on board for less than a week. Learned a lot so far, great place to meet new people who share your aches.-tigger66
  13. sturg1

sturg1 New Member

You are right, you'll learn so much from the people on this board! I'm like a sponge trying to absorb it all!

Take care and post when you feel up to it!
    Sturg