just saying hi

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by skychomper, Mar 2, 2003.

1. skychomper

skychomper Member

hey just wanted to say hi- Im 23 years old and have just been hit with another relapse in my chronic fatigue syndrome adventure. Before this last relapse I had just taken all my supplements and other crap and threw them out and gave up on docters, which worked for a little bit, but I never totally conquered the dragon you could say. this time Im thinking about seeking help from an immunologist, but mostly I just wanted to see who else is out there and hopefully offer some things I have learned and take some notes... I'd also really like to meet some fellow pwc's in the nyc metro area if you are out there.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/02/2003]
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Sky, welcome to the board. I have Fibro, not CFS, but we do have a lot of members that can relate to you here.

They will be welcoming you soon too.

Just stopped to welcome you, and hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. KathiM

KathiM New Member

just a hello and hope u stick with the program (what everthat is)

I did the same thing as you this past 2002 as I was just Doctored out and tired of being on the hamster wheel but now am back at square one and starting all over as I have had a major set back also and am in bad shape again. :(

This time though I have gotten mad and am searching a whole new team of Dr's and really taking everything into my own hands and control to a point.

Sorry...but I am not in your area.........I am in Soouthern California but good luck in your endeavors !!!!!!!!

Kathi
  4. camelgirl

camelgirl New Member

hi skychomper...i'm 25 and live in florida...i also have cfs and am in the process of being diagnosed right now...you've found the best coping mechanism there is right here on this board.
    god bless, camelgirl
  5. missymiss

missymiss New Member

Hiya, just to say welcome to the forum :) It's a very supportive place, and I really feel comfortable here. I have M.E. and am 15 years old, just to introduce myself slightly!!
    Take care,
    *Missymiss*