Just Sharing. Worst Body Pain Scary Feelings Since Began

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joeb7th, May 31, 2008.

1. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

Just sharing guys.

Because today I am experiencing the worst and most intense and scary body pain and stress and hard to discribe feelings all at once since I got whatever it is I got.

The body muscle or tendon pain is off the charts. From my hands through my arms through my shoulders through my neck and down through my chest wall ( can actaully pin point with thumbs where like below arm pits and farther back along ribs ) than down through hips, and thighs and knees and ankles and feet.

I am also feeling such intense stress inside and heaviness in my chest from the bronchial asthma I picked up two years ago. I am also tremoring and having body flu like feelings with odd prickly feelings, slight sweats and chills but no fever.

I am literally jumping out of my skin and my body is so under stress I feel I could pass out.

You know that pain scale thing they ask you? 1 to 10? Imagine 7 to 9 in about 5 different areas all at once!

But it isn't just pain. It's crazy hard to explain stress feeling in and out too. And complete exhaustion but incredible fear...like you are getting signals for all over your body that something is wrong way more than normal.

I know..I know, why don't I take vicodin?

I will. I will. But, every pill I take seems to effect me differently than most people and being by myself I have a phobia about taking something and then having a reaction. But, I will before I pass out.

But until then this is the most frightening amount of in and out body pain and stress and weakness and just scary about to collapse type feelings all over I have ever felt at one.

guess I'm sharing because it is so frightening and I am by myself without a car.
  2. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

I have felt this way many time, yesterday for one.

I have had this 20+ years and it never gets easier, just let us know how you are.
  3. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

But what is it? What is happening to us? It's like an alien planted virus that just tortures you and never ends!

Like a body flu magnified 3X.

Like you could die , seriously, you feel this way off and on throughout the day with this.
  4. btrekker

btrekker New Member

My heart goes out to you...No one could possibly understand unless they have been there. And I have been there many times. Do you have anything to help your anxiety? I am the same way regarding the medication. My body needs more tan most people and sometimes it helps, other times not so much. And I hate trying new things due to past bad experiences. And I also don't have a card, the only person I know here is my daughter, but she isn't available very much. There are times I have to go to the ER, as I get mega migraines that won't stop without a pain injection and I hate going because you never how you will be treated. I know since I am on state health I am able to call an ambulance and it's covered, but only do that as very last resort. Are there any other agencies that provide rides if you are disabled? You are in my prayers and heart.
    I describe us with Fibro as robots that fell apart and some crazy person put us back together and all our wiring is messed up inside. It can make you crazy!
  5. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

My heart goes out to you... I experience most of what you describe here. I am in a major crash/flare right now, and I can't think straight... Just wanted you to know I've been there, too; hang in there. I'll pray for you!

Sending lots of love and prayers for you,

6. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

We all know...don't we?

It's an exclusive club.

I look for angels.