Just some cute philosophy LOLOL..............

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Mar 8, 2007.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Never be ashamed of your mood swings.
    I mean, who doesn't love swings?
    ~Happy Bunny

It's not an optical illusion - it just looks like one.

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking
    ~author unknown
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

smiling out loud. I especially like the one about the hoptical halusion.

I thought of a funny one I read on the internet, but before I could type it I forgot it again. Well, shucks!

How ya doin', Victoria?

3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thanks for posting these...needed a good chuckle.

4. victoria

victoria New Member

Thanks for asking Rock - altho I'm not sure you wanna hear all about it lolol... AND how're you doing, still looking at static??? Still helping you?

I've been mostly MIA from these boards the past month as we thought we had our house/land sold so was looking for a suitable house... then it all fell thru;

just as well, it was pretty stressful, and we're ambivalent about selling. Which in today's market is a good position to be in at least. But it's taken me a week to just recover from the 3 weeks of stress over all of the counter-offers and physically searching for a suitable house, altho there sure are a lot of (mostly vacant) houses for sale.

LOL... I think our conclusion is that we got tired of thinking AND looking and that is why we don't care haha!

So now just dealing with other 'stuff' including getting on with my protocol (marshall protocol), and trying to find medical backup for my son due to downright persecution of his LLMD... that's enough isn't it LOL?

MORE philosphy and some one-liners:

When I told the doctor about my loss of memory, he made me pay in advance.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.

Do not disturb. Already disturbed

The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.

If electricity comes from electrons, where does morality come from? (think about it)

You’re supposed to live each day as if you were to die tomorrow - wouldn’t that force you to see all your relatives, make arrangements, write a will, in a fairly short period of time?