Just some questions ??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by moka, Feb 5, 2003.

1. moka

moka New Member

Hi,

Sorry to bother you, I just want to ask a couple of questions. I hope you don't mind.

Do anyone of you ever did "Prolotherapy"? If yes, did it help with the pain?

Thank you!
    Love and Hugs
  2. Combatmedic

Combatmedic New Member

I had on Prolotherapy, is that the author (a doctor) of the book stressed the importance of sitting in warm water everyday. I THINK (do not quote me) it was something like 3 20 minute baths a day. I agree that a bath is the ONLY thing that will help me most of the time, unfortunately, the benefits are short lived, mostly by the time I'm out, dressed, etc. I sometimes have re-injured myself. Right after a bath is the ONLY time that I can trim my toenails. I have to do it quickly, but, you know,......whatever we have to do.......

I did not read all of the book I had, as I disagreed greatly with many of it's ideas and theories, but, as I said, I couldn't agree more with the moist heat thing. Also, moist heating pads were suggested, but, for some reason, if I use that too long on my lower back, it makes me tired, and my muscles (especially my legs) weak, sometimes barely functioning. So, I stick to quick, but relaxing, hot baths.

Medic