Just spent lots of money I don't have on supplements

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shelbo, May 17, 2006.

1. shelbo

shelbo New Member

Hope they work! I got Cherry Flex capsules and Blueberry IQ capsules plus Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil caps - enough for a month! I pray they help!! I got them all from Brownwood Acres..there is lots of info on the benefits on their site and customer testimonials esp from Fibro sufferers for the Cherry supplements! You should check it out. I am thinking of splurging again (when I have some more cash and have got over the shock of spending $95 (US equivalent on my limited budget) on some Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and some probiotics...I have been eating probiotic yoghurt, too, for a little while now.

I have discovered something here in the UK called Pom Wonderful which is a pomegranate juice concentrate...it is so expensive but tastes so yummy! UKies...you can now get it in Tesco! :) I can't drink enough....but it's costing me a fortune! Anyway, hoping that's gonna do me some good!
    I hate that being sick makes it hard to buy stuff we need...the people who are well enough to work don't need to spend so much on this stuff! Mighty unjust to me! :)
    I think I have given up on the idea of Candida diets....I am just gonna try to ditch as much of the junk as poss and up the good stuff inc. fruit...I know it seems to help some but, to me, the nutrient value of fruit, esp. organic, is just too great to rule out of the diet completely...

Well, has nay one got experience of these supplements...? :)

Shelbo x :) x
  2. usanagirl

usanagirl New Member

Just think...one bout of cancer or heart disease can cause financial ruin for an entire family. Buy the vitamins!

love,
    usanagirl
  3. shelbo

shelbo New Member

of the guilties! :) Shelbo
  4. shelbo

shelbo New Member

As tesco says, 'Every little helps...' He he! :)
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I never knew it was Tesco that had the "every little helps" saying.

I lived in Bahrain for 7 years and our grocery store had that printed on the receipts. We've been making fun of it for years...but thought it was the grocery store's mistake.

What a hoot to find out it's from Tesco!!!

Nancy B.
  6. shelbo

shelbo New Member