Just started Klonopin doing much better

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by libra55, Mar 12, 2006.

1. libra55

libra55 New Member

It has really helped my sleep, before I was getting none at all, waking up every hour. I take 1mg tablet at bedtime and I'm not groggy the next day, and I feel less anxious too. I know it's a benzo and I've never been a big fan of the benzos but this seems to work well for me. I sleep all night long, don't even move, and it's helped my teeth grinding too.

Any body else take it??

Michelle
  2. libra55

libra55 New Member

thanks for your kind words on the message board, I appreciate that.

I am glad to hear the klonopin worked for you and there were no long term side effects. If it continues to work for me this will be a dream come true.

I have had insomnia a very long time and the tooth grinding has gone on since I was a kid. How long have you ground your teeth for? do you have TMJ too? ever have a night guard made? I had three of them, bit through every one LOL so gave up on that idea.

i know I am not grinding now because I dont wake up with that headache.

i am having to get crowns because of all my grinding, my teeth are breaking (well I am 50 what can I expect), maybe this will help slow it down.

be well,
    Michelle
  3. lauralea443

lauralea443 New Member

OMG the best med I ever started taking, don't know how I lived without it. 1mg here too, and the sleep is soooooo much better then when I was on Elavil.

Good Luck
    I've been taking for about a year with no problems.

Laura