just started taken

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Aug 7, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

2 antibiotics, since i had my results of my pylop being removed, the antibiotics has given me diarrea, and i am losing weight that i don't want to lose, for 2 months now. my dr. told me to stop the antibiotics, and see him when he gets back from his lovely vacation.

i am scared about losing weight and don't know why, and noone can tell me, i have yeast on my tongue. this is no joke, this yeast thing, what can i take to help stop losing so much weight, drs. are no help in this, i took alot of tests, but nothing. i want to get off all drugs, i wish i was healthy....i did scat scan with con trast, cat scan without contrast, for the pelvis, abodem, neck, whole body, and nothing. help.
  2. sascha

sascha Member

hard on the gut, wipe out good bacteria that you badly need- also do nothing for yeast condition except possibly make it worse (is my understanding). you need holistic doctor overseeing your situation and condition- someone who can test you and suggest course of treatment.

you need lots of probiotics to counter antibiotics. you really need someone to help you- Western medicine doctor will only prescribe drugs, like antibiotics. you need another approach, i'd say. Sascha
  3. outdoorsy girl

outdoorsy girl New Member

unfortunately, my family is blasted with cancer. so, weight gain is always a struggle during chemo, etc...

we use high protein...high calorie foods, snacks, drinks, shakes.
    peanut butter snacks, crackers...

whey protein from a health food store helps.
    carnation instant breakfast, ensure....

if nausa is a problem, there are meds for it or if you live where cannabis/medicinal marijuana is legally prescribed that is your best option.

good luck.