JUST THE BASICS...........WHAT TO TAKE?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Solstice, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Solstice

Solstice New Member

I have gotten so confused with what to take, and now I am not taking anything. Well, part of that is because my gut hurts no matter what i put in it.

But, what would just some basics be? Like vitamin C? Vitamin E? Antioxidants, etc. ???
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

My suggestion would be ZMA (zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6), it has helped me more than anything else I have ever taken. I take two capsules at 9pm, it is great for deep sleep as well as RLS, spasms, pain, and brain fog!
    Be sure to drink a full glass of water with it, and only get the SNAC brand or buy from Pro Health (which is the SNAC brand too), the other brands do not work. It does not give me any stomach problems.

Of course a good multi would be nice, but if you are like me, my stomach won't tolerate a multi vitamin at all! I have tried just about every brand on the market, but all give me cramps and digestive problems.

Instead of a multi I drink Ensure, I know it has some junk in it, but at least least it goes down without a problem, and its full of vitamins and minerals.

Do one thing at a time. If you have a problem, then you know what is causing it.

Come back later and I will give you some of the other stuff I take! But for now, just try the above for starters if you want.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Solstice

Solstice New Member

I appreciate your ideas and will look into them.
    Will ask more later Shirl.

Solstice
  4. Solstice

Solstice New Member

[ advertisement ]