just tired and confussed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by neldwn2me, Aug 24, 2005.

1. neldwn2me

neldwn2me New Member

Hello . I have been in pain for 12 years. I was finally diagnoised with fm in 2000. The doc I see does not trully understand me. They think Im just wonting drugs. I dont wont drugs just some help to ease some of my pains. The docs tell me all I have to do is use the cpap unit and get some sleep and ill start to see a change. My family hats me they all say theres nothing wrong with me. That I am giving up on life and that im not the same go getter that i once was. I need so love and some support before i go insane.
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

It sometimes takes people a long time to see we are in pain because we look healthy.You HAVE got our love and support.Linda
  3. neldwn2me

neldwn2me New Member

thanks for the support.
  4. neldwn2me

neldwn2me New Member

know i havent seen a rhumatologist? but im going to look into it asap. Thanks so much.
  5. neldwn2me

neldwn2me New Member

To all you lovly folks out there thanks. I am so glad that I found this site. My husband verbally abused me becouse he said that I was lazy. My own dauthter thinks im lazy or crazy. I have been achy and tired and depressed for as long as I can remember. I have gotten my ged. I have raised two good kids and I help others when needed. I havent worked a stedy job in 7 years. Wich is hard. Becouse i love to work and i love having what I need finacaly. It is very hard when the ones that u do for the most are the ones that treat u the worst. But any way MY goal is to get better. Im not going to worry about what my family or my Doc (quack) says. I wont to live the best life possable for me. Thanks for all the information guys. May God continue to bless you all and your family's. If any one needs me just HOLLA!!!!