Just too much stress for me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Aug 25, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I am under so much stress these past couple of weeks. First my Mom gets celuitis once again and this time it abcessed and had to be drained and that was after 5 days of IV antibitoics .

The doctor who drained it didn't feel like it needed to be cultured that night. But the next time she went in that new doctor got so much infection that was this nasty color of cream ,red , yellow, and it just kept comming out.

So on the last night that she could have the IV in this doctor in the ER did a culture on her and when we went back in he could not get it to drain any more and we found out that it is a staph infection and could be a bad kind .

So Mom is on bactrim double stregnth and she is taking 2 in the am and 2 in the pm. AS long as she does not get worse or get direaha and get dehydreated she will be ok and that is a relief.

Then my youngest daughter has been depressed and has not been her self and has so many problems with the money .She is not doing good with it and is so sad, but she finally talked to her husband who has been talking nicely with her and has not gotten angry with her for the house problems they now have. He still wants to stay married and has told her that he will help her out more with the baby and the new one on the way.

And my husband has just gotten approval for his insluin pump but it is going to cost us out of pocket expences over $900.00. And we don't have it to spend,But he needs it to get his diebetes undercontrol or I won't be having a husband. AS he does not follow a diet well at all.

And then there is me, with all the stress I am so upset and emotional all the time and I get so sleepy in the evening.ANd there is no one that I can talk to aboat my daughter and her problems as she has asked me not to say any thing so I have not told you very much, I am one who usually just opens my mouth and out comes the very words that I was not to be saying or telling. And they just bleart out before I can stop them.

This has been a problem of mine for years I have told my friends all about things in my marriage that I should not have been talking about but I would be chatting and out it came all of it. And before you know it I was blabbing aobut everything anyone told me.

So with my daughter she has put her trust in me to not spill this out and I am trying to not say much or any thing ot family or friends. Or even total strangers. I am just losing my mind, I am worried about her as she is expecting and has not wanted to be pregnant at all. And was so unhappy about it till this week after she talked with her husband and told him what was going on.

I am so happy that he takes some of the blame with this problem and most of all that he still wants to be married to her and to stay with her and their kids. I hope that he stays that way and learns to be kinder to her and talk to her about their problems and to stop thinking that he is the big brother to his son instead of being the DADDY.

I am doing it again. Telling you things that I should not be talling you. I don't know what to do. How Do I stop telling people about things like this? I am so sorry for being such a pain .

I am just so stresesd that I am in tears and I can't stop crying tonight. SO I am going to take my Xanax and try to relax and go to bed and get some sleep. And maybe in the morning things will be looking better for my familiy. AT least my MOM is gettting better each day that has gone by.

HUGS & THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME WHINE
    LOve ya,
    Rosemarie
  2. dinkbay

dinkbay New Member

Just to much stress:
    Rosemarie, I am so sorry for all that you have had to go through, sometimes stresses of life can make us feel over whelmed.

We all have stress just some are able to manage it more so than others, but for each of us there are days we have such a hard time. just know that there will be a better day and The Good Lord is taking care of us.

Take one day at a time. everything will work its self out.

Remember if the Lord brings us to it, he will also get us through it.

Take care and God Bless, many hugs to you! dinkbay
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

You have too many stressors in your life. Please do not take this wrong, but you CAN NOT control everyone's life...even your children. You are going to have to "let go and let God" or you are going to explode. I'm worried that it will be you that is not here instead of your DH.

Your plate is so full of things that you can not control and you need help in learning to deal with those issues.

The only reason I can say these things to you is because I was like that and may I add, I was very good at being co-dependent. I thought I could fix everything for everyone but I couldn't. It took a long time for me to realize that.

You are not physically able to do all of the things that you try to do and if you are not able to rest and pace yourself, your chances of getting better are not good.

I worry about you. Please think about what I said. I want you to be around for a long time and the amount of stress that you are under is astounding.
  4. Loveyame

Loveyame New Member

Rosemarie,
    I know how you feel about the running of the mouth. I have that too. I have finally told my family and friends that due to the running of the mouth it might be better if they handled their own drama and left me out of it. I have found that the running of the mouth occurs more often when I am stress out. I also have a daughter that is a concern but my doctor told me straight up that if your child is 18 then it is time to let go and let God take care of her. That has been the hardest lesson for me to learn but when I do let go and let God it seems that the stress level decreases by 50%. I think the same idea would go for the husband too. since you have this "yuck" you are going to have to learn to say no to the drama and make yourself #1 priorative. (my spelling stinks by the way) So take a deep breath and give yourself a hug. Remember that you do not want to be around drama unless it is an actual play or show!!! Love Ya Me