Just Updated Profile W/Picture

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Meghanne, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

I figured since I'm slowly coming out of lurk mode I may as well tell you about myself and give you a picture, so it's there now. ;)

Trish
  2. neen85

neen85 New Member

My name is Daneen and I am from Kansas. I have been a member for quite a while. I have not been on much lately because my health has gotten so bad lately. You can tell by the picture that your dog has a kind and loving spirit!

I've always loved the greyhounds! That is a wonderful picture of the two of you! Daneen
  3. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

So nice to see you! I just filled in my profile too. It's nice to learn more about you and personalize you a bit.

Sofi
  4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

What a lovely picture!!! I keep changing my pictures. (Since I learned how to do it).

You dog is beautiful, looks so sweet...

Thanks for the profile, it is always nice to see who we are talking to. I need to put my picture back on...
  5. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Welcome, I am 39 almost 40 and I am married with two kids, one is 23yrs and the other is 12yrs old and disabled b/c of seizures and a stroke he had during birth. I have fibro, ra, oa herniated and bulging discs, DDD, Diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, gastroparesis (stomach is paralized), rls, Depression, anxiety attacks. I think you will find alot of support and any help you may need here.
    I also wanted to tell you I think you are very pretty and the dog in the picture is cute too.
    Glad to have you here.
    Pamela
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

Nice to meet you, and your dog!! What a beautiful picture of you, and what a BIG dog!!! I have a Himalayian cat, but I'm afraid of dogs, unless they are tiny ones and I know them!! LOL

I'm glad you decided to quit being a lurker and just come on out and talk with us! LOL

Just ask us anything you want. As you have probably learned about us, we talk about anything and everything!!!! Just ask us any questions, and someone will be around to answer you or comment!!

Congratulations on your engagement!! Have you two set a date yet? It sounds like he is very good to you. That's nice--it's hard to find those nice guys anymore, or so my younger daughter tells me!! LOL But she has found a keeper, too!! LOL

Hugs,
    Janet
  7. jaltair

jaltair New Member

It's good to get to know you and put a face to your handle! Thanks for sharing your profile and picture with all of us, and congrats on the engagement!

Looking forward to more posts from you ....

Warm hugs, Jeannette
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

nice to meet...i don't have pic yet in mine...someday soon

jodie
  9. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

I AM IN LOVE WITH GREYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a Greyhound for awhile but she needed a home with children, she liked the constant attention that they could give her.

We plan on adopting another one! Our son is only three weeks old and we want to wait until he gets a little older so we have a bit more time for a Grey.

Thanks for adding a picture!

kate
  10. Meghanne

Meghanne New Member

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Bebe is a wonderful kind soul. She's my heart dog. I also have a second grey and two cats.

No wedding date yet. At least a year. :)

Trish

[ advertisement ]