Just venting....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rahdiga, Aug 9, 2006.

1. rahdiga

rahdiga New Member

Hello!! I have been living with Fibro and RA knowingly since 2004. I was wondering if anyone else out there has ever experienced these symptoms.

1. Body feels like your carrying around 100 lb weights.
    2. Tingling feeling sometimes in legs, feet, hands, and back.
    3. Arms same heavy feeling.
    4. Tremors - more inside than noticably outside. Whole body feels shakey.
    5. Feel dizzy at times.
    6. Loss of concentration.
    7. Mood swings.
    8. Tired.
    9. Hard time swallowing - Feel like I'm lossing the ability to swallow, however Dr. swears I'm not.
    10. Muscle Cramps in legs.

That is just a quick list of things that I can rattle off. I am starting to feel like a hypo.

It seems like there is something new everyday. This yesterday was a fairly good day and today my thighs are terrible I have the weirdest sensation in them. Almost like if I stand to long, I am just going to fall over. Called the Dr., said it's normal. I thought if it is someone here should be able to relate.

Help! I think Fibro can make you go insane with the constant doubt that the Dr.'s are wrong. How can it be so widespread?

Thanks for listening to me vent.

Rahdiga

By the way in case you are wondering : I have had numerous tests ran in the past 2 years ruling out MS, Lymes Disease, and other things.

[This Message was Edited on 08/10/2006]
  2. rahdiga

rahdiga New Member

Lu

I haven't really noticed anything with being sensitive to chemicals. My husband says since I have been diagonosed I have a really high sense of smell and sound! I smell things that he can't. Drives us both crazy.
  3. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

yup, welcome to the club!! chat with everone hear u will feel better and not so alone and i know u will end up helping somone else with somthing u know. Keep venting , it keeps ideas flowing and you will learn more about yourself. all your questions will be answered hear. ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!!
    Amy
    P.S
    go to my profile or anyones profile and see what topics they have posted its a wealth of information and people who are going through the exact same thing. have a peacful night and again ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!!oh, fill out your profile so we can get to know to u:):)
  4. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

I experience most of those symptoms with my FM. For me the heaviness of my legs, the tingling and the tremors are almost the worst. Crazy symptoms, aren't they? Its also very hard to concentrate and I have trouble focusing enough to read. Some days are better than others. I guess misery loves company and you will have plenty of it here. I hope some of this will lighten up for you.

Blessings,
    Arlene

5. littlebrownwren

littlebrownwren New Member

I have fibro and RA. I have the same symptoms.

Sometimes my legs feel like they weigh 100lbs each.

Concentration is sometimes bad also. I love to read and sometimes find it almost impossible to get through a chapter.

Swallowing is another thing.
    Tingling in my arms and legs is another.

I rarely have leg cramps.

Not so much dizzy but I seemed to have developed the staggers. I've fallen more this past year than in the last ten yrs.

Wren
  6. rahdiga

rahdiga New Member

Amy and Arlene

Thanks for the support. It's nice to know I'm not alone. But, sad that you are going through it also.

It's crazy to think of how many people use this board and everyone is affected somehow by this.

I will attempt to do my bio tomorrow.

Thanks again

Rahdiga
  7. rahdiga

rahdiga New Member

What are staggers? Is it one more symptom to look forward to?

Rahdiga
  8. rahdiga

rahdiga New Member

9. littlebrownwren

littlebrownwren New Member

Staggers to me are a sense of being unbalanced. A little like having 2 left feet. Sometimes if I stand up to fast it takes a second or to to right myself.

I've read on this board of others who have a problem with balance. More aggravating than anything else.

Wren