just want to say Hi.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Jul 18, 2007.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I just read the prayer request and wanted to let everyone know that I pray for all request.
    Just hope things are going o.k. this summer for all.

I"ve not posted much this summer and when I check the board I don"t see to many oldies out there.
    are some of you still checking the board.
    let us know if you are.

May God Bless all. sixtyslady
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

It is good to hear from you. How have you been? I don't know if you were part of the terrible storm we had last night. Oh my gosh. The wind was blowing so hard I truly thought my window by my computer was going to break.

This morning my rain gauge looking from a distance looks like at least 3 inches of rain. Many of my potted plants were blown over and one of my hanging baskets was blown clear off the Shepard's hook. We needed rain and I guess we got it all in one night!

It is good to hear from you. My mom from Decatur will be coming up to visit me this coming week and then I will drive her back and stay down there for a week.

I hope you are enjoying the summer. It is going by way too quickly. I have taken the whole summer off and it has been great. Take care and good to hear from you. How are things with your grandson?

Love,
    Nancy
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Good to hear from you.
    we had alot of rain Tues night 6 inches just about washed our lane out.We live back in a wooded area.
    but the sun is out today and it looks like for the next few days it will be nice.
    My Grandson is working full time and trying to save money to get his own place,he,s still on court supervision.
    so I pray everyday that he stays on the right path.
    Glad to hear your doing good enough to drive and hope you enjoy your time with your Mom.
    I"ve been able to do alittle more this summer than last.and for that I praise God.
    My hubby is going to retire this Dec, so we"re both looking forward to that.
    have a good summer and I"ll keep checking in weekly.
    Blessings sixtyslady
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

here in Illinois, its just been rain and flash floods.
    I go to the farmers market on Weds and I noticed that the produce is very high this year.
    I do like fresh veg,I just have a few tomato plants this year and there just starting to get ripe.
    so glad to hear about your new job,hope you like it,it makes it so much more pleasant if you enjoy your work.
    I"ve struggled with depression for many years and God has helped me so much.
    I will pray for you that you will have the peace and joy God wants us all to have.
    Good to hear from you. sixtyslady