just want to say sorry

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by momof27, Apr 14, 2008.

1. momof27

momof27 New Member

I didn't know about the chit chat board untill I posted seriously what do you do for fun they removed it today just don't know how to do this board without getting in trouble sorry
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Momof27,

I see no reason for it to be removed. You certainly posted to the right place. Maybe ask a moderator and see what they say. I haven't even checked to see if it was still there or not. Sometimes they move fast and end up way down on the boards. I also answered your post and thought it was a good post.

I don't think you have a thing to be ashamed or to be sorry fo unless someone said something that I don;t kow about after I posted.

Try not to let it upset you. Maybe someone will have some better words of wisdom than I but I haven't a clue sweetie. Maybe also if the threads get to long they are trying to make more space. I really don't know but I wouldn't feel sorry for doing NOTHING wrong to my knowledge.

Hugs and blessings,

Granni
  3. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Oh dear! No need to apologize. I'm sure no one is offended.

Welcome to ChitChat. We are glad to have you here. Just Chat away, and we will respond, I'm sure. We always have lots to talk about here.

I did not read your post about what do you do to have fun. That sounds interesting. One thing I do is watch TV. American Idol! Do you watch it?

Hugs

doloresf1
  4. Juloo

Juloo Member

If I'm remembering right, you had a lot of responses -- making it a post that people obviously liked enough to answer. Unfortunately, the fact that it was popular put it at the top of the first page over and over again, which probably brought it to the attention of those who eventually asked that it be (re)moved. The CFS/FM board has been really twitchy in that way lately.

But there are lots of nice people here to talk to as well! Welcome!
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

If it was there, maybe you could repost here. Sounds like a good question/topic for here.

Love Annie and welcome
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

and looks like there's no reason to be.

so welcome and looking forward to your company.

rosie
  7. ksp56

ksp56 Member

This is a FUN place to be. Many great, funny, warm and loving people on this board!

Please stick around, post, and have a good time with us!

Hugs,

Kim