Just want to say Thankyou!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bluebirder, Feb 10, 2003.

1. bluebirder

bluebirder New Member

I just wanted to thank everyone for the moral support you all have given me. I now spend more time here than on the birdwatching or gardening forums.

Birding and crawling around in the weeds are what gets my mind off the discomforts for a little while. Now I am trying to learn all I can so I don't jump from "this miracle cure" to "that miracle cure" or just plain "give up and let the pain have me" as my husband thinks I need to do. He seems to think God wants me to be sick. Like it is wrong of me to go to the Drs.because it means I am not accepting Gods will!! I really don't believe that.

I HAVE to believe there is an out that the Lord is providing. I just haven't recognized or seized it yet.

So thank you for your support. My email is nancyfussell@myexcel.com
  2. ladydj

ladydj New Member

No matter what trials come our way,
    God will see us through each day.
    If only we'll put our trust in Him,
    The light of His love will never dim.

Don't ever think that He's forgotten you.
    It's just, sometimes, we need a test or two.
    For, we'll never be able to help our brother
    If we're not tested, one way or another.

Never ask the Lord for an easy road,
    But only for strength to carry your load.
    For, through your sorrows, you will find
    The Lord is with you. He's loving and kind.

And, when your trials have all gone away,
    'I've been there, too,' is what you can say.
    For, there'll be times when someone you meet
    Will praise God to walk in the steps of your
    feet.

This is from an msn group calledInspirationofTheHeart

:0) Dj

3. cara

cara New Member

Just wanted to say thanks for the poem it is beautiful and touched my heart. love and light. cara
  4. bluebirder

bluebirder New Member

Hey cool poem...that view is the only thing getting me through where it APPEARS there is not any hope.

Sooner or later he will hang himself up or we will get the help we have long needed. He will have to make some changes if he is ever going to help me through this illness issue.

If not then I will draw strength from where I can. The Lord Jesus suffered at the hands of others unjustly. Perhaps this is my cross to bear. But he did pray his Father to remove it if possible. I will take the same attitude. Just as he did I WILL come out ok. If nothing else I will be rewarded when I finally get to go home to his bossom.

Until then I must endure...so I can win the race.

[ advertisement ]