Just want to thank God

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Jubi, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Jubi

Jubi New Member

I am finally clean off effexor which did a terrible number on my manners and personality, and at times have been very rude and acted very inapropriatly. . I have never acted this way , and because my husband is so commited to me and we talked over what I was going to go through emotionally , we made it past the effexor w/d
    Also I am recovered from and accidental overdose on my meds which I explained on the Fibro Board , so I wont go into it again , But only God knows how long I was comotose by the time my husband and son found me as I was to heavy for two large me to pickup and I am pretty light.(152lbs) God I know saved me and whith all the fluids they put in me I think I detoxed much more completely from the effexor , which made me a DD in the you know what. Its been good to be back . Sorry I left for awhile . Thank God for Life. God Bless Jubi
  2. helpeachother

helpeachother New Member

Hi jubi, It sounds like The Lord is helping you to see Him and appreciate Him. This is great! Pray for His Peace and He will be there for you. May God bless you!!!!!!
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I am going to try to get off Effexor starting next month. I didn't realize the consequences of this med when I started it. I has helped my depression, but I don't want to be on anything that I can't stop with relative ease at some point.

I am very apprehensive about the whole process but I know it has to be gone through. How long did it take you and how did you decrease your meds?

I would appreciate any prayer that you can give for my journey. I'm just so unhappy that this "wonder" drug is really a horror in disguise.

Thank you for your post.

Sue
  4. kch64

kch64 New Member

and glad you are safe.

Kendra