Just wanted to say Hello

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, May 3, 2007.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I haven't forgotten you all....just having really, really bad time. I have had a very depressed day today...but still hanging on to the HOPE!!

I continue to pray for all my friends here.
    I will check back when i can.

With my love.....Mari
  2. jaltair

jaltair New Member

It's so good to hear from you. I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well these days, but maybe the new doctor and changes will help find some better way to help the problems and give you some relief so you can keep up with your busy life and all the grandkids. I know how hard it is to get to the Board and keep up with everyone. Sometime I can't get to it either. You will be in my prayers for sure. Please keep all of us updated on what the new doctor does and how the disability is coming.

May our Father just hold you in His arms and give you the comfort and peace that only He can; may your pain be lessened as you see His grace in your life; and may you be a testimony of His love to the world. AMEN

Love, Jeannette
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Hoping Sweetie that you see some sunlight in your life very soon. You hang on that rope and you post here if we can help in any way ok?
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You all are so kind.

I would have been back sooner today...but I have this swollen gland just under my right jaw. It is so painful.
    It is so hard... and it is worse, if I clinch. It is as though it goes into a cramp...weird.

I wish now that I had called the doc and tried to get in to see him today.

Mari
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

It is good to hear from you again but I am sorry you are still having such a hard time. I can relate to that cramping around the jaw. My neck muscles go into spams in my throat area quite often. After my neck surgery a few years ago it seems to have made the situation worse. It is not fun at all!

My prayers are with you. It is beautiful up here this time of year as I am sure you well remember. The riverwalk is my place of solace when I need to go and just think. Did you ever spend much time there?

I bet you are having fabulous weather in Florida now. Take care I do hope things get better for you.

Love,
    Nancy
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Nancy

Yes....I loved the River Walk! I know this must be the time when all the flowers are blooming... so pretty.

I was hoping to get up there to see my son and family...but just can't make it now. Hopefully they will come down this summer.

I feel better with my jaw pain. It went away as quickly as it came on! Thank you all for praying for me.

I hope to be back more often.

Love.....Mari
  7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I haven't been around much lately neither, glad i caught your post!!

Keep hangin on, Jesus has you in His arms.

Ditto on what Asa said about the sunshine.

love-
    Misty
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I apologize for not coming back sooner. But, just too too much in my life... and I have been worse than depressed for awhile now. But, I am going to push harder. I will try to get back and read up on everyone. I missed you all!

Love and prayers to you all.....mari