Just wanted to say "HI" and update everyone :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Aug 16, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi everyone,

I have been having a very difficult time the last few weeks............I even got so sick last week at work that I had to have a friend come in to cover for me ( that is the first time in 3 years that I have been that bad )! I couldn't even sit up in my chair!

My nerves are SHOT! and the flaring is out of control.......Iam so sorry to my family here for not being able to get on here and "GIVE" to other's like my heart desires................but I have just been to sick!

So I ask you all to forgive me for this!

I wanted to let everyone also know that my son goes to court Wednesday Feb 23!

We found out that the mother of my grandson has "THE MOST POWERFUL" attorney in the area we live in! People fight to retain this lawyer she is so good!

My son just could not afford an attorney so Iam scared to death that he is going down Wednesday!

He keeps telling me he will be able to handle it and not to worry...........but how can I not!?

Most of you know how vendicitve this girl is..........obviously if she borrowed 4000.00 to retain this lawyer she really wants to have her way of punishing us!

I posted a prayer chain request on the worship board ..........if any of you feel up to it PLEASE keep us in your prayers WE NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mom keeps telling me this is "exactly" when you should have faith......................and I apologize but right now with as sick as I am and everything I have gone through with this girl and her evil mother..........I just have a lack of faith............I don't mean to Iam just weak right now:(

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, for caring about me...........thank you for prayers too!

Love and hugs
    Doxy
  2. code34me

code34me New Member

I am sorry to hear you feel so bad! I too am haveing such a hard time this last week with feeling like I just cant make it. This FM and CFS sure can do a number on your mind. It makes me feel so bad to have so much pain and fatigue. I have a son who turned 4 today and it was all I could do to make a cake and wrap presents!

My in laws are takeing us all to Lego Land this Saturday for my sons B-Day and I am thinking OMG how am I going to get through that?

I cried today for the first time about having FM. I dont want it I want to be my old self so bad!

I also have a daughter who is starting high school tommorrow! I want to get up with her and make her breakfast and and see her off and watch her go out the door as a high school student. It is 1:19 am now and I will have to do this at 5:30 am! How?

Did you see on one of your last post that I live in Wrightwood and it kinda sounds like mabey you live near me?

Anyways I know you feel sorry to everyone just like I do. It is what this FM does to you also along with everyother symptom. I just realted when I read your post and did not feel so alone.

Take care of you, Codey
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad.

Please keep you faith.

Is there anyway that your son could call legal aid. Is there anyway that he could contact the court and maybe they would appoint a lawyer to him. It is for sure that it is not right that she have a hight priced lawyer and he cannot afford one. From what you have said in previous posts I bet her mother has alot to do with it.

I will keep you, your son, and grandson in my prayers.

Please keep us posted.

God bless, Pam
  4. shootingstar

shootingstar New Member

Thinking of you and your family and hoping all goes well. I've followed your posts. Went through a custody situation many years ago and know how emotionally tangled those can be. Your son sounds as though he is doing all he can to be a good father and work reasonably through this situation. Admire that. I'm a firm believer that integrity and honesty are important.

I pray that you find legal guidance, regain your strength, and grow positive hope.

Best wishes.

5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

first off we need you to get better mentally and physically...no i am not saying you're a whacko..just we need your nerves calmed down....so you can heal better physically....

this is how i felt for so many years when i was married to the exhb..and going thru this nasty and unneccessary divorce proceedings....the dumb vindicitive...i'll be kind gf he had at the time..was and i still is a sicko...

well is there anyway of of your son and the mother to go to mediation for visitation where they can stay out of the judges chambers....?

i know for fact here in marin they make only the parents go to family law mediation to come up w/agreement for visitation...we have 3x to agree for free...no attorney's or other family memebers allowed in this mediation appt...if we don't agree the first time...then we schedule a second appt..then a third...then the judge will see attorney's and the parents only in the chambers...just a large office...

that means that no gf's or bf's or family memebers are in there...only your son and his mother of their child plus their attorney's...if any....

truly these judges get fed-up w/parents acting juvenile...and attorney's acting the same way...they don't care about anyone but the child....and they want the child to be seen by both parents as much as possible...

well thining of you...

court date is august 23? you wrote feb 23...just making sure it is this coming week......

just tell him to act like a gentlemen that he is...leave his gf at home...or fiancee...you may want to wait outside of the chambers...but i don't know if that will be good for you or not...

they really don't care about the grandparents at this point...it is not like you are raising this child...when it would get nasty is if one could prove you were a pedofile...been in court for abuses if some sort....and were found guilty..

these judges know all the tricks that parents like to pit against one another...and the attorney's included...

hugs and get well

jodie
  6. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

from one grandma to another...know that I am thinking of you and your family and will be saying special prayers for you all...

Tami