Just wanted to say HI to everyone this morning

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by momof3dancers, Dec 5, 2002.

1. momof3dancers

momof3dancers New Member

I really dont have any complaints to day .. it sees to be starting out to be an actually pretty good day...(Not pain free but not as bad as usuall...which in itself is ALWAYS A good thing !!! My youngest is having her Christmas program at school so HOPEFULLY the day will cotinue as such!!! Well gotta run I gotta hem some NUTCRACKER costumes as that is next week for all 3 of my ballerinas!!! Take Care ALL!!!
  2. momof3dancers

momof3dancers New Member

I really dont have any complaints to day .. it sees to be starting out to be an actually pretty good day...(Not pain free but not as bad as usuall...which in itself is ALWAYS A good thing !!! My youngest is having her Christmas program at school so HOPEFULLY the day will cotinue as such!!! Well gotta run I gotta hem some NUTCRACKER costumes as that is next week for all 3 of my ballerinas!!! Take Care ALL!!!
  3. JP

JP New Member

Good morning to you too!

I love mornings with less pain. It sets the stage for the day. My pain is a bit less this morning too!

Have fun with the Christmas program and have a good weekend too...jan
  4. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

I've never spoken to you directly, but I'm a mom of three GROWN children...one that was a dancer, too. I just thought I would say "hi" and wish your children luck on their Christmas programs. My oldest daughter, now 27, was in the Nutcracker Ballet...she took dance at the Incarnate Word Ballet Academy in San Antonio, TX and was extrememly fortunate to attend a workshop and perform with the Joffrey Ballet Company! She danced for 6 years and then went through that teenage rebellion stuff and decided to quit! She regrets it to this day.
    Again, I hope you have a great day and it was nice chattin' with ya!

1Writer