Just wanted to say thank you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teknival, Sep 1, 2002.

1. teknival

teknival New Member

thank you so much for all the replies to'hello from a first timer who already has questions'. i'm sure you've been told this before, but you are all amazing, and you messages mean so much, and have helped me a lot, by just reading them and also i hope to try some of the advice given to me by you,
    just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you, as i haven't had a chance to reply to you yet. i don't get much chance to go on the internet very often unfortunately, otherwise i would be on this website much more,
    i expect you already know how much kind and supportive words mean when you are ill with fibromyalgia-
    and it's great to hear some success stories too. whether i get better or not, i don't know for sure, but i feel that i might as well believe that i will get better, because it is possible, and i think it helps me a lot to think that.
    luckily i did have a full life before i became ill with fibromyalgia when i was 21-i did lots of things so i have good memories and hope to do them again. this scares me sometimes as i think it will hurt a lot and use up too much energy, then i remember that i won't be affected by fibromyalgia then**
    i hope to e-mail the person who gave me their address, but so you have my e-mail address if you want to e-mail me(i haven't had time to e-mail you today), or if anyone else wants to e-mail me, heres mine -teknival@excite.com
    wishing you all well**
  2. teknival

teknival New Member

thank you so much for all the replies to'hello from a first timer who already has questions'. i'm sure you've been told this before, but you are all amazing, and you messages mean so much, and have helped me a lot, by just reading them and also i hope to try some of the advice given to me by you,
    just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you, as i haven't had a chance to reply to you yet. i don't get much chance to go on the internet very often unfortunately, otherwise i would be on this website much more,
    i expect you already know how much kind and supportive words mean when you are ill with fibromyalgia-
    and it's great to hear some success stories too. whether i get better or not, i don't know for sure, but i feel that i might as well believe that i will get better, because it is possible, and i think it helps me a lot to think that.
    luckily i did have a full life before i became ill with fibromyalgia when i was 21-i did lots of things so i have good memories and hope to do them again. this scares me sometimes as i think it will hurt a lot and use up too much energy, then i remember that i won't be affected by fibromyalgia then**
    i hope to e-mail the person who gave me their address, but so you have my e-mail address if you want to e-mail me(i haven't had time to e-mail you today), or if anyone else wants to e-mail me, heres mine -teknival@excite.com
    wishing you all well**
  3. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

As I mentioned in your first post, you're positive attitude is a big + in your favor, but don't feel bad if you have a bad day & aren't very positive...it's natural & you will only make yourself feel worse if you (like me) get frustrated with yourself for not having your normal attitude.

How's the acupuncture going? Still getting relief? Hopefully so. Continue to keep us posted on how you're doing when you get the chance.

Take care. Michele