Just wanted to say,

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, Oct 2, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I've been off for quit awhile, and i did come and read acouple of times, i've missed alot.

I've had a tough month, the last two days have been better. At one point i went to urgent care for racing heart. And i've just been closer to dead than alive it seems, or felt.

I didn't get to greet, alot of the new people, so Hi!!
    And to those who posted to me, i'm trying to catch up, but it i miss your replys and don't answer, i'm sorry.

God bless all of you, my dear friends in christ.

Misty
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

You have got to think of yourself first right now, please...........

You are a very important part of what goes on here.

But right now let someone else take that lead and rest and start feeling better.

I know you will not stay away one more minute than is necessary.

Until your return we will pray faithfully for you.

We do miss you. Remember you truly are our sister in Christ.

Blessings, De

PS...Still smiling over your horse story!!!!

3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Take care of yourself sweetie, our lives resemble a yo yo, going up and down. Take the good days and run with them if you can. Stop here if you need support and prayer. Welcome anytime, anywhere, anyhow.
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Misty

So happy to see you back on , so sorry to hear about all you are going through

You are always on my mind and missed on here as well, you are always in my prayers as well.

I am sorry about the racing heart, what did the doctors say, hope you are ok.

Get back to us when you can, take it easy

hugs

kgangel
  5. redhowdy222

redhowdy222 New Member

I'm new on the board, and want you to know that I am praying for you. I have the racing heart symptoms also at times, and mine are just symptoms, and not really anything real--surprise, right? It seems to come when I overdo--went through all of the cardio tets and of course, am normal. In Psalm4:1 it says "You have freed me when I was hemmed in and enlarged me when I was in distress;have mercy on me and hear my prayer." God is faithful to us, and I encourage you to think upon that today.Love and hugs,
    Cyndee in Texas
  6. morningsonshine

Cyndee in Texas, LOL

Mine too is when i overdoo, and get really tired, but also the week before my period i'll wake up in the middle of the night with it racing.

All the blood work and tests come back normal. I kinda know my pattern, and this month things were abit different, and really weird, and continued into the next day, so thought i better get checked out again.

My brain wouldn't work i couldn't even say my husbands name, and the rapid beat did want to come back down as soon as normal.

But, i'm fine, everything looks healthy, i guess that's good, it's just scarey when it's happening.

Thank you for ministering to me, i love psalms, i looked up that one, did you read v. 8 also,

I will lie down and sleep in peace,
    for you alone, O Lord,
    make me dwell in safety.

Thank you for allowing the Holy spirit to direct you, and share that with me.

Hugs,

Misty in Minnesota

7. morningsonshine

Thank you all three for your friendship, it is kinda nice to be missed.

Blessings and prayers to all of you,

Hugs,

Misty
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was gone when you posted this...I missed it....so sorry.

Sweetie...I hope that your heart is alright! There you were uplifting me today... and you needed it worse! See...that shows how giving you are? I TRULY appreciate you SO much!

God bless you....

Love, Mari

I will try to get back more to check up on you. But, please know that I am praying for you!