just wanted to share some good news...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sweetbeatlvr, Mar 15, 2009.

1. sweetbeatlvr

sweetbeatlvr New Member

i know this isn't FM related, well, in a way it is, because it will (hopefully) help lessen my FM symptoms (with less physically taxing work), but i just had to share with my FM family.

i've been applying to the some of the bigger grocery chains, trying to get a job as a cashier or something, thinking i could work my way up the chain, in the hopes of having a more promising career.

well, one of them finally called me in for an interview, and i got the job!

it turns out the position was for a pharmacy clerk, and i was told i would be training to become a pharmacy technician, with the company paying for me to take my certification test (eventually), allowing me to become a certified pharmacy technician!

i'm so excited! i have a chance to make a career for myself, and not be stuck working jobs that don't have any advancement opportunities (which usually are the very physically hard ones too).

i feel so blessed for this opportunity!

wish me luck, i start some of my training tomorrow.=)
  2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

congrats and good luck!!
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Sounds FM related to me. Good luck w/ the new job. Hope it isn't too strenuous.

4. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

5. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Congratulations! That is fantastic news!!

Sounds like a great opportunity!

Thanks for sharing!

6. CONGRATS!!! It's so nice to hear some good news for a change isn't it!! I hope it all works out for you!
  7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

OMG that sounds like an awesome career and exciting. My daughter interned one summer for a pharmacy and loved it and she is now going to college to become a nurse. There are so many things in the medical/pharmacy field that u can get into.

I am so happy for you sweet, and you are very deserving of this. Good luck to you, however, I am sure you won't need it, you will do great!!!!

8. Jordane

Jordane New Member

So happy for you, having something to look forward to is a big plus for ones inner woes.

Good Luck!!
  9. sweetbeatlvr

sweetbeatlvr New Member

from the bottom of my heart, i appreciate all your well wishes and support!

i feel truly, truly blessed!<3