Just watched CFS Film "I Remember Me"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JRites, Nov 11, 2006.

1. JRites

JRites New Member

I know it's been out for a while, but I just heard about it and purchased it last week. It's very moving, to say the least.

Roger Ebert said, "I now believe in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I was one of the many who somehow absorbed the notion that it was an imaginary illness. I am ashamed of myself."

It won "best documentary" at the Denver Film Festival and is now on video:
    https://www.immunesupport.com/shop/product.cfm/product__code/N0428

I highly recommend it.
  2. MsE

MsE New Member

I have thought about buying this film, but haven't done so. So many expenses! However, each time I read a recommendation, I put it on my list. One of these days.
  3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Thanks for posting.

Do a subject search on "I Remember Me." A while back, I contacted the Connecticut CFIDS Association and found out that Stephen Pagnetti, the bedridden teen boy in the film, is doing better. He is walking again, with a walker, and even took a trip on his own to Wisconsin.

I'll have to watch the film again one of these days.
  4. JRites

JRites New Member

We were wondering, after watching the film, how he is doing these days. We did a google search to try to find information to no avail. I appreciate the update.

Take care. :)
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

a little about the video and buy it here. Just go to the store (above the purple bar) and click on "books".
  6. Gothbubbles

Gothbubbles New Member

I bought this when it first came out on video and I have shown it to many people.

Thank you Kim Snyder for your sacrifice that has brought light to many of us!

Someone out there is watching this right now and learning more about CFS.