just when i thought i had it easy with FM.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dani78xo, Jul 25, 2006.

1. dani78xo

dani78xo New Member

just when i thought i could handle this illness.

i'm only doing four hours of school a day, which is the most i've done since last october, and yet i can't do anything. i can't talk to people, i can't take my dogs for walks, i can't even think because i'm so utterly exhausted.

i don't even know what to think about september, seven hours of school a day, plus at least two hours of homework. i mean, just when i thought i had it easy with FM, i find out that no, i can't lead a normal life without enduring this neverending pain.

i find that i'm pretty much always in pain now, my migraines worse, and i now only see friends about once every three to four weeks.

gee, i can't wait to see how i'll feel with school full time in september. (note the sarcasm.)

this is gonna be a fun year.

//end rant.
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

helps w/muscles and pain s well....
    i take vavactil..as well...i have the worse time w/ad's

jodie
  3. dani78xo

dani78xo New Member

no, i take lunesta. it works well for me.
    and yes, i don't do well with AD's, though i'm doing okay on lexapro right now.

i don't really wanna get on a whole bunch of meds 'cause it might make the symptoms worse, since i have such bad times with them.

-danielle
  4. MtnDews

MtnDews New Member

Danille,
    Do you have hypermobility as well? If so, you might want to read about Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. It is usually diagnosed by a geneticist and it does cause extreme exhaustion. Might be something for you to read about just in case. It's highly under diagnosed.

At any rate,
    Pain = exhaustion, so the key it to make the pain less and make sure you sleep. Try to only deal with each day as it comes and try not to worry about the days ahead.

I know just how you feel, as do most of us on this board.
    H