Just when I thought it.............

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by queenbee69, Nov 27, 2002.

1. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

couldn't get any worse, I went to the dr. today for a nerve test. I have peripheral neuropathy. He thinks its from all my back problems. This warrents a trip to the neurologists office. When it rains it pours. Back surgery is in my future also. I will be needing all of my friends here at the boards to help get me through all this crap. Your all god sends to me, seeing my days just seem to be getting more and more difficult to deal with. In true Jeannie fashion I will carry on! LOL...Ill keep you all posted....Love to you all and have a Happy Thanksgiving....queenbee
  2. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

couldn't get any worse, I went to the dr. today for a nerve test. I have peripheral neuropathy. He thinks its from all my back problems. This warrents a trip to the neurologists office. When it rains it pours. Back surgery is in my future also. I will be needing all of my friends here at the boards to help get me through all this crap. Your all god sends to me, seeing my days just seem to be getting more and more difficult to deal with. In true Jeannie fashion I will carry on! LOL...Ill keep you all posted....Love to you all and have a Happy Thanksgiving....queenbee
  3. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I'm sorry about your news. What exactly is peripheral neuropathy? You know everyone here will support you. I guess you just need to take one day at a time - with this DD that's about all you can do, isn't it? Anyway, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and try to relax!!!!
  4. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

I was just DX so I'm learning also. A good place to go is neuropathy dot org
    [This Message was Edited on 11/27/2002]
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so sorry to hear that you have yet another medical problem! Wow, that is terrible.

One thing about us, we are all strong people, we shall over come!

You have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and don't be worrying about all this untill you need to go have it done. Enjoy the moment.

We are glad to have you for a friend too.
    Take care,

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 11/27/2002]
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

PR is a common symptom with our illnesses. My Mom had FMS and PR. Take vitamin B-12 as it is good for nerve tissue. Mom found that when she walked or moved her legs more, the pain and tingling were decreased. Good luck.

Love, Mikie