just when i thought the pain was subsiding

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by reckabek, Jul 1, 2006.

1. reckabek

reckabek New Member

how i thought the painfulness of my weeks was subsiding, now i wake with a pinched nerve left side of neck, sometimes, im not sure whats worse, a simple pinch nerve or muscle pain else where.... and i was thinking my dr. may get some peace from me...well not if this bad boy doesnt subside by tomorrow....i wonder if excersising is wise? and my oh my, what sort of OTC meds should i use, i just took 2 tylenol and an aleve....hmmmm....hehe beck!!!
  2. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

NO, i wouldn't exercise today!!! or possibly tomorrow either! see how it feels.

you should be feeling some relief soon enough from your otc meds. how about trying heat on it? or cold? whatever gives relief to you.

hope you feel better VERY SOON!
  3. reckabek

reckabek New Member

i guess i will be crippled tomorrow, since i decided to go do some weights.... im just getting so "fluffY" aka fat...i cannot handle it no more, and just when i have had enough i get this pains....im ready but my body isnt...well thanks so much for responding, ill go invest in a heating pad...hehe...have a good one :)....beck