Just when you think it's gone...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LadyMT, May 22, 2003.

1. LadyMT

LadyMT New Member

it comes back. I have been feeling so GOOD the last few days. In fact, the day I received my handicapped permit I was feeling so good that I thought it was ironic to receive it.

But anyway... now it's back. Just achey arms, fatigue and a vibration in my foot that doesn't seem to go away. It could be much worse! I do feel fortunate in that I don't have as severe of symptoms as some of you do. Although I have had a few REALLY bad days where all I did was sleep. I have only had fibro for a couple months. Does it get worse with time or am I just lucky? Or maybe the Klonopin is helping. Who knows?! :)

Debbie
  2. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

For the last 8 years I have not had one good day. My days are bad or horrible. But reading that some of you have some good days gives me hope.
    I think it is different for all of us and don't ever get it in your head that you are just going to get worse. I have seen too many people on this board have good days even after years of this DD.
    I don't know anything about Klonopin. Maybe I should :)

If you over did it on the days you felt good, you may have stressed your body out and thus some symptoms came back.
    I hope you have many more good day.
  3. LadyMT

LadyMT New Member

It almost makes me feel guilty when I have good days because I know alot of you don't. Then I begin to wonder, what if they misdiagnosed? What if I have something else? Then I remember the doc pushing on the tender points and me practically jumping off the table. :)

I did spend time in a hot tub this weekend and I really think that helped tremendously. It was after that that I felt so good. I am thinking of buying one. If I can find the money!

Debbie
  4. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

Dont' feel guilty for having good days. Not only does it give us hope, you deserve it !!!!!!!!!!
    Guilt is not good for your health so enjoy !

Ahh money.................lack of it is a pain in the a**
  5. tulip922s

tulip922s New Member

I have also had a few good days in a row and my mind starts thinking,,,maybe, just maybe it's over. Not yet, but, I am sooooo grateful for those few good days,,,relish them. Tulip