KA and Martin..........

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Deb J, May 8, 2002.

1. Deb J

Deb J New Member

I know it's a day or two early, but I want to get my request in for Thursday nite prayer nite.
    I am very concerned for Karenanne and Martin. They are going thru a stressful period with her health and they need our good thoughts and prayers.
    Karen hasn't posted much lately, because of not feeling well, but she and Martin are long time members here. He is so supportive of her and when she is sick, he is right there for her. I wish we all had life partners like that.

Anyway, I'm just putting in my request early for them in hopes that everyone includes them in their daily prayers.
    Thanks to everyone,
    Deb J
  2. Jude

Jude New Member

I will be at the Adoration Chapel tomarrow and will remember them there when I light a candle and look over the prayer requests. As soon as you walk through the door I can feel the presense of the Holy Spirit. We jokingly call it a pipeline to God. So they will be on the hot line tomarrow.
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

DebJ, I will keep Karenanne and Martin in my prayers! What a special couple they are.

Love,
    Harmony
  4. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

Dear Ones~

You will be on my prayer list today. God Bless and keep you at peace. If you see this, please do let us know how you are doing??

In His Name,
    LoriB
  5. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

Sending up special prayers for both Karenanne and Martin! We do love them both. They are special friends!

Jackie F
  6. BonnieQ

BonnieQ Member

I do hope that they are both feeling better and am praying for the both of them.
    BonnieQ