Kadian

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wyattsmom, Dec 28, 2006.

1. wyattsmom

wyattsmom New Member

My Dr. put me on 80 mgs of Kadian once a day. It really helps with my back pain, and I don't feel the side effects from it like I would from Vicodin. I still have the Vicodin for break through pain. I was wondering, does anyone else here use Kadian (time released morphine) and do you like it?

Thank you!
    Wyattsmom
  2. leubie

leubie New Member

hey my neuro rx kadian a couple of years ago------------it didnt help me at all--------i was disappointed because had heard alot of good things from others on how it did help----------eveyone is different!!!!--------------i hope you continue to have succes w/ this med----------take care-------------love to all--------laura
  3. shelby319

shelby319 New Member

Hi Wyattsmom~
    I've heard different stories about it and how alot of people don't get the full 24 hrs relief from it, but for others they claim it works wonders.

I myself take MS Contin 30 mgs twice a day and no breakthrough meds, but find it works pretty good for me, but I still get those waves of pain throughout the day with any time release pain medication!
    So, I guess thats why they give breakthrough meds in the first place, huh? Maybe if my Dr, would prescibe those, I would be fine and totally out of pain! Hehehehe

Good luck and I'm happy you are now pain free!!
    Gentle hugs and Happy New Year!
    Shelby