Kadywill,are you out there???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by epicurean, Sep 17, 2003.

1. epicurean

epicurean New Member

I have not been posting here-am on another board!!
    Was wondering how you are,as you were one of the first to welcome me here.Hope you are doing well.I am still reading posts here,and have missed you.
    I am still a member in standing of the original BUTT CLUB-it's still my #1 problem!!
    Let me know how you are-maybe you could join us "over there"??
    Take-care.fondly
    Chris
  2. epicurean

epicurean New Member

Kady,
    where are you???
  3. epicurean

epicurean New Member

4. epicurean

epicurean New Member

5. epicurean

epicurean New Member

Kady??Where are you??!!
  6. kadywill

kadywill New Member

Yep, I'm here, but haven't been for quite some time. I was a little frustrated and decided I needed a "time out." I am a sponge and I just soak up pesimism till I am so depressed I could crawl in a hole and die. I need some optimism, too, so I just stepped back for a while and soaked up some happy rays! At the time I withdrew from the board, all I seemed to read was bad news, accidents, money problems, evictions, etc. and it was making my life too sad. I've always had a problem leaving other folks problems at their doors!
    I am working. I've worked 11-7 (night shift) for a few months now and I will be switching to a full-time 3-11 position on the 30th. I've only been working PRN or "as needed" on 11-7 and that meant no benefits, so this new position is a Godsend!! The pain is no better and the fatigue is much worse, but the whole Disability junk had me crazy, so work was necessary. I have to say, it is nice to be around others again; I was feeling way too old and lonely at home, especially because I felt I had to watch my activities for fear that the "disability people" were out to catch me doing something I told them I couldn't do!!! LOL~~ I do what I can and no more. Nursing is all I can do and I think I'm good at it; it's good to focus on others in need and not myself so much, you know? I am still taking Oxycontin regularly and PRN and it doesn't make me fuzzy at all, so I can think clearly enough to do my job.
    Thank you, Dearheart, for checking up on me. I think of you often, as well, and have wondered how you are. Keep in touch!
    Love,
    Kady
  7. epicurean

epicurean New Member

Soooo good to hear from you.Much has been going on with me & family.
    My coccyx has gotton no better-guess I'll try another injection.My hubby might have to have surgery for three disks in c-spine.Thats my worst nightmare,wondering if I can stay "well" enough to care for him.Oh well,we always seem to manage when we have no choice,don't we??
    The good thing is our 2yr old grandson-thank God they live nearby-he can make me forget all about how bad I feel when he's here.I always laughed at braging grandparents-until I became one-LOL!!!
    If you have my e-mail address,please drop me a note!!!
    Stay-well & God bless
    Chris
    [This Message was Edited on 09/25/2003]

[ advertisement ]