Kadywill...SSDI doc eval

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ForeverFlaring, Apr 23, 2003.

1. ForeverFlaring

ForeverFlaring New Member

I remember in a previous post you said you were scheduled for your SSDI psych evaluation but I don't remember when it was. Did you go yet? If so, how did it go? I want details! LOL. My SSDI psych appt is Tuesday and I am a wreck already.

I have my appointment with the physician to do the physical on Monday and the psychologist on Tuesday ( talk about a stressful double whammy). The only thing I have to look forward to is I have an appt with a new doc an hour after my psych exam. I guess my new doc will see me as I really am because I know with all of this stress and worrying I am putting myself in a bad flare.

Anyhow, I just was looking for an idea of what to expect if you have already gone. Believe it or not I am shaking as I type this and I still have 5 days to go.
  2. kadywill

kadywill New Member

you'll have yours first, I guess. I am scheduled to go on May 5th. It was originally scheduled for April 9th, but the doctor had to be hospitalized and it was rescheduled! Please let ME know how it goes. I'm a wreck right now from the steroids I'm on and I know I can't hide this from them. I know they'll say all my problems are r/t depression and they won't understand why I can't tolerate any of the antidepressants. I'm doomed.
    Good luck to you.....keep in touch.
    Love,
    kady
  3. ForeverFlaring

ForeverFlaring New Member

I was expecting to have to bump this ten times so you would see it but 5 minutes later you reply!

Well since you haven't gone yet, I guess I will be the guinea pig. My hubby is wishing I could get in sooner than 5 days as I am flying off the handle over little things. Chalk it up to stress and nervousness.

I will be sure to tell you how mine went. Just say a prayer for me for both appts, ok?

sandy (ff)
  4. kadywill

kadywill New Member

prayers are being lifted as I type. Keep me posted, my friend!
    Love,
    Kady