Karen

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by frosty50, Sep 1, 2006.

1. frosty50

frosty50 New Member

I lost your phone #. Call me if you still have it. Was wondering how you are doing . If you don't have # let me know.
    Diane
  2. frosty50

frosty50 New Member

3. kjfms

kjfms Member

I think you may have me mixed up with another Karen or something. I really haven't a clue who you are or why you would have my telephone number or I yours.

It may be Fibro Fog could you please more specific and remind if you believe I am indeed the person you are looking for.

I have seen this same message attached to a few of my posts and just assumed you had the wrong Karen.

I have to admit it feels a little scary have a stranger tell you that they have had your phone number when you have never given it out on this board.

Thanks,

Karen
    [This Message was Edited on 09/02/2006]
  4. kjfms

kjfms Member

For Frosty50
  5. frosty50

frosty50 New Member

Sorry if this is not the Karen I had talked to on e other time on the phone. I met this Karen on the chat room on pro health. No I don't think it was Fibro Fog this time . I just assumed it was the Karen I was looking for.Sorry to bother you
    Diane
  6. frosty50

frosty50 New Member

7. frosty50

frosty50 New Member

Also this Karen I talked to was also in the medical field and are'nt you also in the medical field. That is why I assumed it was you. Again sorry just got mixed up.
  8. kjfms

kjfms Member

Oh I am so glad you got back to me. I was getting a little bit freaked out. I have been on chat and I am in the medical field but have never given my phone number to anyone.

I am sorry I am not the Karen you are looking for and I hope you find your friend.

Have you tried entering Karen into the search box at the top of the page and clicking on user name maybe you'll find her that way.

No need to apologize best of luck to you.

Take care,

Karen