karen2002

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Nov 22, 2002.

  1. JaciBart

    JaciBart Member

    Uh oh!!!

    Could you please send me whatever you found on the mixing of fulvic acid with chlorine????

    I have been drinking it with tap water and I must admit I feel like absolute garbage the past few days. I have not seen what you have seen.

    Thanks, if you can do that I appreciate it.

    onthegreen@owt.com


    Jaci
  2. JaciBart

    JaciBart Member

    Uh oh!!!

    Could you please send me whatever you found on the mixing of fulvic acid with chlorine????

    I have been drinking it with tap water and I must admit I feel like absolute garbage the past few days. I have not seen what you have seen.

    Thanks, if you can do that I appreciate it.

    onthegreen@owt.com


    Jaci
  3. karen2002

    karen2002 New Member

    May take me a bit--but as soon as I find it...I will tag it onto this post. Darn memory---lol....
    Karen
  4. karen2002

    karen2002 New Member

    Jaci--fulvic acid is the final byproduct of biological decay--turning leaves, etc. into soil or humus. Here's the article below. Karen

    Health Alert: Dangers of chlorine in relation to humic substances

    Chlorine reacts negatively when mixed with humic substances especially fulvic acid, causing the production of deadly carcinogenic THMs and MX. The water treatment industry has known about this for many years, and because of this they try to remove humic substances from culinary water before treating it with chlorine. This situation is very well documented. Chlorine is the deadly culprit, not the humic substances.

    Many companies selling fulvic and humic based products do not know about this problem, and may be extracting their health supplements using chlorinated water. This presents a dangerous situation to public health. Furthermore, it is important that health supplements NOT be mixed or taken with culinary water that could be chlorinated, or with juices reconstituted with chlorinated water.

    Chlorine is a deadly chemical, and has the same dangerous results when it comes into direct contact with many of the extremely valuable phytochemicals contained in fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbal extracts. It makes good common sense to avoid chlorine as much as possible.
    Url....type in the www. and then fulvic followed by a dot and then com and a back slash
    Karen
  5. JaciBart

    JaciBart Member

    I appreciate it, shoot!

    I have just felt really bad the past few days..........duh.

    Allright I will do it with bottled water and I should be all cured in about a week.

    Ha

    Jaci