Karenanne has died and gone home

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Terry383, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Terry383

Terry383 New Member

This is to let Shirl and the members who remember Karenanne that she died yesterday at 6:45 am in the UK.

Martin said that her children and sister were there and that it was very peaceful.

Would everyone who can please pray for her family. Thank you.

[This Message was Edited on 12/07/2005]
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I knew that she was near the end and have been praying for a gentle death for her and peace for Martin and her family and friends.

I'm sure there are still members here who remember her.

Love, Mikie
  3. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

I do remember her, and I will say a Pray for her and her Family.
    I am happy that her passing was a Peaceful one, that is a Blessing, but I know her Family will Miss her.

I was just remembering, that it was over 5 years ago or so, that She and Martin were here on this Board.
    She was a person who Encouraged everyone. She will be missed for sure.

GOD BLESS HER
    sharonk[This Message was Edited on 12/07/2005]
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will be praying for Karenanne and her family. Thanks for letting us know.

Sandy
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

I remember Karenanne and will pray for her, Martin and their family. I am glad that it was peaceful.

Pepper
  6. greatgran

greatgran Member

My prayers are with Karenanne's family it is so sad to hear of her passing..What was her illness and how long had she been ill?

Prayers for the family,
    greatgran
  7. ksp56

ksp56 Member

My thoughts and prayers are with her family. How sad.

Kim
  8. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

Prayer sent !
  9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

This is such sad news to me, sometime this morning I woke up and was praying for her and Martin, don't remember the time, I was half asleep.

She was such an angel on earth to many of us. How she loved her books, her husband, her little frog pond, and these boards. When she first came on the board here at PH, I was the first person that had welcomed her, she never forgot that, such a simple thing, but to her it was so very kind of me to write a welcome to her.

Tears are streaming down my face just writing this, such a lovely kind, gentle soul that had touched my life in many, many ways.

I am sure she was welcome into the heavenlies with open arms, what a sweet gentle heart she had. A great lost to all those that she touched lives here on earth.

Will be praying for Martin, I can't email him, I am too upset myself right now.

Again, thank you. I actually loved Karenanne dearly, and most sincerely...

Shalom, Shirl

10. JLH

JLH New Member

I do not remember Karenanne, but will keep her family in my thoughts and prayers.
  11. sdown

sdown New Member

I didn't know Karenanne but would like to offer my sympathies and prayers to you and her family. Im new on this site and I know how important it is to offer support and care to each other.
  12. spmary

spmary New Member

Thanks,Terry for letting us know. I will certainly pray for her family. Love, spmary
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For anyone who may have missed this.

Love, Mikie
  14. darude

darude New Member

Karenanne is finally at peace with the lord. Blessings to her family.
  15. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Dear Terrym
    I'm sorry to hear this. I will pray for Karenanne and her family.
    Terry
  16. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I did not know her, but I'd like to send prayers to her family and friends.

Hugs with prayers,
    Faye
  17. tansy

tansy New Member

Karenanne had a way of touching others' lives in a positive and insightful way. Sheila's contribution here describes her very well.

love, Tansy
  18. lbconstable

lbconstable New Member

Just read her profile. What a beautiful spirit. I feel so unfortunate not to have had the opportunity to know her.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family!

Love & Light, Laurie