Kashi foods???Anybody had them??*******

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SherylD, Jan 7, 2006.

1. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I was at my grocery store and came across boxes of cereal and snack bars and hot cereal all from Kashi.

Has anyone tried them.. I am trying to watch my sugar and they had a cereal with 0g of sugar.

I bought some and some of the snack bars.. they are really good..

I just don't know if they are good for us to eat??

SherlyD
  2. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I thought you were lost!

Are you feeling better..I hope.

So they would be ok once in a while...right??
  3. jake123

jake123 New Member

I eat one of the cereals that has 13 g of protein and it has plenty of fiber also. It stays with you and you don't get hungry half way through the morning.
    If I have another cereal like cornflakes or ricekrispies I sprinkle the Kashi over the top.
  4. Andrea4

Andrea4 New Member

My kids love the Heart to Heart cereal.
  5. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I typically eat eggs or Wheat Freee waffles but everyonce in a while I eat Kashi Good Friends for a treat! It is delicious and keeps things moving. Lynn
  6. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

My son's favorite cereal in the world is Kashi Organic Promise Autumn Wheat (a shredded wheat sweetened with cane juice.) He used to want Kellogg's Mini-Wheats every morning, so I'm glad he's switched to the Autumn Wheat because it is definitely better for him than the Kelloggs. He didn't care for the Kashi Mighty Bites.

I also like Kashi Organic Promise Strawberry Fields. I have recently purchased but not yet tried the Heart-to-Heart Instant Oatmeal and Kashi Go Lean Crunch.

I have to soften most crunchy cereals in the microwave or they bother my teeth. Kashi definitely makes crunchy cereal -- if you like cereal that tastes good and doesn't turn to mush :).

This may be considered "bad" -- but we use Silk Very Vanilla soy milk on our cereal to avoid the temptation to add more sugar.