Katemac GO to ER ASAP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Aug 4, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

From that pitcure I would bet Money that you haved a bad case of blood posioning. Your best bet is to go to an ER and tell them that you suspect you haev blood posioning and it needs treatment ASAP and don't let them talk you out of it. It looks so bad. Really bad. Please go and have them put you on antibitoics as what ever that is on your leg is now getting worse and needs treatment NOW>
    Rosemarie
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

With Rosemarie, your leg looks really aweful and really needs to be seen to...do not leave until you get a proper dx
    please take care and let us know what is going on...we are all really worried about you.

Ann
  3. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

that you need, get well soon
  4. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

bumping up for Katemac to see. I agree, you need to have that checked out sooner rather than later. It doesn't look good at all.

Kim
  5. suz9601

suz9601 Member

She did go to the doc...I think he put her on abx and tested her for lyme..It was a tick bite. She posted this a few days ago..Hope this helps.

SUz
  6. justlooking

justlooking New Member

Recently bit by Black widow 08/05/06 08:50 AM

A few weeks ago I was bitten by a Black Widow (luckily it was a juvenile which doesn't pack the same dose of venom an adult does but still made me sick) We called Poison control and they said that I needed to go to the hospital if
    1) my stomach began to cramp, like appendicitis type pain or
    2) any red streaks began to come away from the bite site

I am with the others who say this looks like a bite and it is infected and possibly is causing blood poisoning and/or necrosis around/under the bite site.

Please go to the ER today!!!! They will most likely be more familiar with a spider bite as most people who get bitten go directly to the ER not their PCP, so your PCP may never have seen a spider bite. I say better safe than sorry!!

Sincerely
    JL

this is a copied reply from your other post because I want to make sure you see it
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Bumping for Kate