Kate's Baby Blessing Shower

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jake123, Oct 12, 2005.

1. jake123

jake123 New Member

We are all Kate's friends and we are giving her a baby blessing shower.
    Let's all think of a sweet blessing to give her and her baby.
    Just add it on as a reply to this.
  2. jake123

jake123 New Member

We wish you a million stars to wish upon and as many moons to say "Goodnight Moon" and just as many "Now I lay me down to sleep" prayers.
    I'll think of you and Baby doing these things and it will remind me of my four and their little footed pj's with their faces smelling like soap, so sweet.
  3. auntcon

auntcon New Member

I'm the Aunt that pinches cheeks, brings stuffed animals and eats toes.

Kate
    Best wishes for you and baby
    Connie
  4. emiltim

emiltim New Member

WELCOME TO THE MOMMY CLUB, KATE!!!!!

When my daughter was born, I looked down at her and realized that I would never be lonely again!

I wish this for you....
    God bless, -Julie
  5. orachel

orachel New Member

For all who come in here, and this is a great "keep your spirits up" thing, we're actually trying to put together as traditional as possible baby shower for Kate...

If you're interested (cause we do seriously need some help and ideas, especially from you techies!) report to
    "Kate329's Baby Shower...who wants to help"...and no darling kate...this does not mean you! LOL

We're keeping details a secret, so make sure not to list any ideas or anything in this forum as clearly this is a place kate can come to every single day and have her spirits get a huge boost from all of these amazing blessings!!!

And hey, jake 123...I've got an idea...lets get together in other post tomorrow if possible. Great way to kind of incorporate both. This is so funny! I had no idea you'd done this great post! LOL

I wasn't sure what you meant when you said "great minds think alike", but I was kinda going with the flow...lol

Great idea...great post!

I'll try to come up with a great "intention" for the bundle to be and post it tomorrow.

Hope to see all of you in the other post also! (except Kate!)
    Hugs!]
    Rachel
  6. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

For you I wish that your baby will stay a baby for a long time. I say even though I know you wil have times when you just wnat to un away and not have the baby scream when nothing is wrong with them.

YOu will have days when the are older that they run through the stores yelling and screamming and you just want to die of embarassement, or take them and smack them on the butt.

No matter what they do you love them but I hear remarks like I can't wait till my kids are older so they can go play or drive so I can do what I want to do or get some rest , I hate to saaay it but they stay grwon up and only get older and that sweet smiling baby will only be that way for such a short while.

Today is my youngest daughters birthday and she is 21, she is the mother of 6 month old Braxton who weighs 18lbs 12 oz and is 27 inches tall. HE is the sweetest baby there is and I love him to peices but it would be more fun if I ccould pick him up and hold him but he weighs to mhch. .

My daughter is 21 and I remeber that day so well as I was delevering her my husband and doctor were talking about duck hunting and then my hubby tells me could I Please hurry up so that he could go home and get some sleep because he and his dad were going " DUCK HUNTING" I had her at 10:34 pm and she weighed 7 lbs 4 and 1/2 ounces.
    And when she was 6 months she weighed 23 lbs. And I was asked constantly what did I feed her? and I was nursing. NOw this daughter has her own baby who is big and I thought that when she had him that it was cute and funny that they weighed about the exact same wieght. And now he is almost as big as she was.

When she got married a year and 4 months ago she weighed 112 and wore a size 2 and was 5 4 and 1/2 feet tall

It was just a moment ago that my daughter was a small baby who I could hug and much and just love to hold her . So love and hug your baby becasue before you know it your baby won't be a baby any more. So enjoy your sweet baby all you can. And take naps when they nap too because my daughter is so tired from lack of sleep. Braxton is teething and he is not sleeping very good at night.

LOts of love to you and the baby,]
    Rosemarie
  7. orachel

orachel New Member

For the lovely mommy to be, Kate!
  8. orachel

orachel New Member

for well wishes for Kate's little one on the way!
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

You`re going to love being a mommy. It is the best and most important job in the world. Each stage has its precious moments. Enjoy every minute as it goes by very fast. Don`t worry about the housework, that will always be there. Making some good memoires for your kids is more important then keeping a perfect house.
  10. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

than that between a mother and her child. You do not really know how special they are until you hold them in your arms for the first time.

Best wishes to you on that important day:)

Kelly
  11. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

Wishing you and yours joy with the coming event. May the years ahead be filled with health and happiness. May the good Lord watch over you and your little one in the years to come.

Phyliss
  12. orachel

orachel New Member

Jake...could you check the shower post when you get a sec? There's a question in there for you! Thanks so much!!!

Hugs to all who are helping!
    Rachel
  13. orachel

orachel New Member