Katherine needs your prayers......

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Revella, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Revella

Revella New Member

My daughter just called and her best friends 9 month old daughter is running a high fever again. She has had pneumonia 2 or 3 times in her short life. This last time was about 2 weeks ago. It was in both lungs and she was hospitalized. The Dr. told them then that when she was completely over that pneumonia that he wanted to run more tests to determine if there is an underlying problem causing her to be so sick so much. She has had several throat and ear infections. Today the Dr. said he couldn't hear much in her lungs and he blood work looked ok. To bring her back in a day or two if she isn't better. Please pray that they can find the problem and that this precious little girl will get well.
    Thanks,
    Revella
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Baby Katherine, and the doctors that they find what is causing all this illness for this poor little darling.

I so hate to see the little ones ill. Take care, and be assured of our prayers.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

her prayed for.The young and innocent....I still don't get it,but I will surley pray for her and her family. queenbee
  4. coyote

coyote New Member

when a little one like that is suffering. I pray that God in his mercy will bring healing into her life.
  5. sare12

sare12 New Member

I pray that Lord these prayers for baby Katherine have been answered.I pray for your healing power over her,and give wisdom to those in the medical profession whom are involved in her care.I pray for answers for her ilness and that she and her family continue to grow in You,from strength to strength.Much love and prayers love Sare.