Kathleen 12...Any news of Lizzie?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fivesue, May 21, 2008.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I have been checking to see if there is anything to report, but haven't a word.

Have you given up looking?

Just wondering. It seems like I think about your doggie now and then, and it's like an unfinished task for me. Not that you haven't looked and everythi;ng it isn't a criticism...it is about me wanting to know something.

With all your animals, I can see where you are one busy lady...just a note to let me know one way or the other would be nice.

2. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Thank you dear lady for your inquiry. I have not really given up on my Lizzie, but at this point I have done everything I can in my search. My hope now is that someone will respond to the multitude of fliers I have posted everywhere. I do not believe that she has been killed, though. I really think that she is totally lost and confused.

I remember when she appeared in my yard, how stressed she looked as if she knew this was not where she was supposed to be. It took months for her to finally settle in and realize that this is her new home.

When I finally tracked down her owners (by way of a microchip they implanted in her) they came over to see her and to offer her for sell. She of course was glad to see them, but was already pretty well established here. So I'm hoping she has found a nice home and family and that they will see the fliers and call.

Again, you are so kind to think about us. God bless you.
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I do hope someone see the flier and connects Lizzie with you. She sounds like she has a history of going on the lam! (-:

I appreciate your reply...had just been thinking about you two.