Kathleen......I'm happy to see you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Mar 12, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I see you came back from your hiatus. I'm so glad to see you, I sure miss you! I'm so sorry to hear about loosing your fur baby. I lost my baby, Asa, in January and life just hasn't been the same without him, in fact I still cry daily over the loss.

Big hugs and I'm glad to see you back, sweetie!
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I've been keeping you in my thoughts, wondering how your doing!

We missed you.

3. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I didn't even know I was missed!!!

I am back for a little while...in between dr appts and divorce. Still not divorced yet; husband postponed it AGAIN! So we are right back to square one.

I've been having to spend a lot of time cleaning up after his dog who is 100% blind and has massive diarhea. She is too weak to walk much and falls down in her mess, so I have to pick up the papers, lay down fresh papers, give her a bath and wash her bedding. I just don't know how much longer I can do this. It is really bad with my CFS and a lot of times my blood sugar drops so drastically during this period of cleaning that I have to sit down in the middle of it to treat my bg of 44. I can never get anything done completely any more. I so badly need to clean my house, but after cleaning up after the dog, I have nothing left for me.

Sorry for the rant.....but yes, I'm back and have a lot to catch up on.
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Sorry for not responding sooner, been laying low.

Your situation with the dog sounds difficult! That can't be much fun for the dog neither, is she old?? Maybe he needs to consider putting her down??

Why has he left you responsible for the dog?? That's a very stressfull situation for someone like us with CFS, and no one to help out.

Why is he dragging his feet on the divorce?

You don't have to answer if you don't want to, just wondering what his motive is. To hassle you, or because he dosen't want a divorce??

Hope things let up for you soon! YOu are allowed to rant anytime you need too! :0)

Take Care,

5. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Yeah, posts can get buried pretty quickly here. I haven't seen you post much lately and wondered if you were ok. Laying low? You ok?

Just to answer your questions though, my husband's dog is 17 yrs old and he keeps telling me that "next weekend, we'll let her go", but that's been going on for months now. He just cannot let her go with him losing his job, wife, and everything else, so I don't push it. I hurt so badly for him.

My husband does not want to divorce me and loves me dearly. But he does not understand that it takes alot more than love to make a marriage. I love him also, but can no longer take the constant fights and emotional turmoil we go through every weekend. This has been going on for our 13 yrs of marriage. We have been sepatated for the last two years and when each court appt comes up, he postpones it. I really don't think I can take it any more. Just sooo tired.

Any way, what I'd give to be able climb on a horse's back and just ride away! Especially with the beautiful weather we are haveing now....80+ degrees! Take care and hope to hear from you soon.