Kathy R

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by deecrossett, Sep 19, 2002.

1. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

After reading about Zachary on the Chit Chat, I came across this and I know I was guided to it to share with you.

O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones. And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of
    thy children. In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
    Isaiah 54: 11-14

And here's something else to carry with you. I have this hanging on my printer and read it several times a day.

Every Day

Every day I need You Lord
    But this day especially,
    I need some extra strength
    To face whatever is to be.

This day more than any day
    I need to feel You near,
    To fortify my courage
    And to overcome my fear.

By myself, I cannot meet
    The challenge of the hour,
    There are times when humans help,
    But we need a higher power.

To assist us bear what must be borne,
    And so dear Lord, I pray -
    Hold on to my trembling hand
    And be near me today.
    ~Author Unknown~

May God bless you with the grace and strength that you need to lean on during this trying time.
    In the name of our Lord, Deena
  2. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

i am just now feeling able to get up and around. thank you for sending me this i needed it. sometimes i get so down deep in my heart and soul and they feel so heavy those are the times i realizes i am being stupid and trying to hard to do it alone. and God knows me pretty good by now. i can just here him "there goes my silly chld againnnnnn......... trying by herself she always has been a stubborn one she knows if she would give it to me i would help her through and it would be so much easier for her"

Zachary weigh 2lb.2.5oz. he has amost doubled. and i have not been able to see him cause i have been so sick so i gotta gey well to see my fatty.

Deena just want to say thanks for heading me in the right direction again. will write again when i feel better .

kathy
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Kathy! It's so great to hear from you again. Boy have we missed you. Praise God, Zachary is getting chubby! Every little ounce is a step closer to going home with his family. I will keep prayer for our little boy.
    God bless,
    Auntie Deena
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

continued prayers for zach and prayers that soon your well enough to see him.