Kathy622 and others Calling out to you about Lupus

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Empower, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Empower

Empower New Member

So, I had bloodwork done on June 5 - doc called this Wednesday *((#$%%% and said he wants to test me for Lupus because ANA was positive

I don't know what to think - he is an internist

What blood tests will they do???
  2. Empower

Empower New Member

I was diagnosed with fibro in 1992, fell down the steps in 2000 then it became much worse

Chronic fatigue started after surgery.

Pain all over
    extreme fatigue and exhaustion
    rapid heart rate
    frequent urination
    intolerance to both heat and cold
    constant headaches

and a bunch of other wierd symptoms

What were your daughters?
  3. oxfordlass

oxfordlass New Member

my ana is pos and that was years ago. l have thyroid problems cfs, ra and told l have fm.all the tests the last person told you is what they do. all mine were neg.l have strage things happen also .like falling asleep while driving,causing lots of damage plus high car insurance.l still work but find it hard as l hurt so much. They still cant come up with anything.They did mention lupus to start with and it scared me to death.Try not to worry and know thats hard to do.They have different kinds of lupus. Just let them do the blood tests like l did. Years later l,m still looking for something to help me. l even went to natures cure. l have tried everything. so we will go along with this together, go to the dr,s and pray . julie l,m always looking for help
  4. oxfordlass

oxfordlass New Member

kathy sometimes the ana can come back neg. julie
  5. cbs1234

cbs1234 New Member

Many drugs can also cause positive ana and transient lupus. What drugs were you on during and after your surgery?