KATHYRN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tes, Oct 5, 2002.

1. tes

tes New Member

Thanks for responding to my post. I have been reading alot of posts and many people complain about this problem. It's more in my ribs than through the stomach area. I find that the ribs affect alot of people. I did and upper G.I. 3 weeks ago and havn't recieved results yet. I also had a chest, rib and abnominal x-rays (all normal) and I had a abnominal ultrasound and everything came back normal. I'm really confused. Tums don't relieve the pain. I've been taking tylenol #2 and that barley helps. We'll see what the doctor says.
  2. tes

tes New Member

Thanks for responding to my post. I have been reading alot of posts and many people complain about this problem. It's more in my ribs than through the stomach area. I find that the ribs affect alot of people. I did and upper G.I. 3 weeks ago and havn't recieved results yet. I also had a chest, rib and abnominal x-rays (all normal) and I had a abnominal ultrasound and everything came back normal. I'm really confused. Tums don't relieve the pain. I've been taking tylenol #2 and that barley helps. We'll see what the doctor says.