Katrina and PAIN !!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rose_Red, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Rose_Red

Rose_Red New Member

Maybe I'm just being a big baby but since yesterday afternoon I have been in agony!

Is anyone else down here in FLA wishing they could curl up and die until the storm passes?

michele
  2. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

I live in North Fl but I am in Denver right now getting treatment for the Fibro and Fatigue Clinic, but as you know we have had our share of storms this season in N. Fl. and I definately could tell and was in much pain and agony when the storms were there.

Looks like Katrina is going to come visit us in N. Fla now. We really had lots of problems with flooding with the last hurricane up there. I hope it does not come in anywhere close to us because people are just starting to get their businesses and homes suitable for habitation.

My best to you.

Peaceful mind and body to all!
  3. allie42

allie42 Guest

We'll hold good thoughts for you, Rose. The greatest dread I have for these next months is that we'll have any kind of a repeat of last year. People who've not had to cope with these storms can't imagine what kind of upheaval it creates, and how hard it is to get everything back together again when it's over. I'm still looking for things I packed up last year--when all the forecasters were telling us our homes would be gone when we came home! I know they don't want people taking these storms lightly, but I think they could let up a bit on the "drama". It's bad enough just coping with the reality without all that.

Blessings, Rose,
    Allie