KCH64....I miss you

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fivesue, Apr 8, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I am thinking and praying for you. I hope you are OK. Please check in if you can. I know how life can get, so understand how you could be gone for a bit.

Just concerned.

Take care,
    Sue
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Kendra,
    i've been praying for you too.

Blessings!
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

I'm sorry I took a little break for a few days. I'm currently reviewing my life and needed to pull back a bit.

I'm still indecisive about the marriage. I know I will need to regroup in the finances and decide what to do.

My problem is that I'm growing impatient and want the changes to happen fast. I know they can't but my heart wants them too.

Thank you all for your kindnesses. I need your support at this time in my life.

I can only wait and see what happens at this point. Maybe it will get better, but my heart tells me its not going to change.

I've been reading about divorce laws in my state. Seems I can get a divorce in 6 months after being separated, for a uncontested no children divorce. So, if it comes down to it, that may be my option.

I don't want to do anything rash. My husband says he doesn't want it, but yet, he hasnt' changed.

I'm restless and insecure and scared and sad and just really taking it a day at a time.

Please keep me in your prayers. Hugs to all of you.

Kendra
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

and, yes, you are in my prayers still and always. Glad you had some time to regroup. Just know that we care, and we are with you as you make your decisions. You are such a kind person and I do wish you the best in your life.

Love,
    Sue
  5. kch64

kch64 New Member

Sue, you are kind also. Thanks for caring. It really does mean a lot to me.

This isn't going to be a fast fix or decision, you know?

It really is something that's been coming for awhile. I tried to ignore it, but it kept on coming.

Time will tell. For now, I'm working and trying to stay positive for my health.

Hugs
    Kendra
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Oh, being positive is so hard sometimes. But, you're right, we need to be positive to increase the quality of our health.

Hope today is good for you. I'm hanging in there, dealing with a med change, and your mentioning being positive hit me...I've been such a grump about these meds and the DD.

So, I'll smile and thank you for giving me a prod today to be more positive. (-:

Hugs,
    Sue
  7. kch64

kch64 New Member

Sue, hows the med change going? I hope you're feeling better.

Kendra