kch64/KENDRA...How's the NAET going?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pam_d, Apr 15, 2006.

1. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Hey, Kendra....I've been here this last week, but gone for the month prior to that, so I was just wondering how the NAET is going? Are you finding benefits from it yet?

I've had to stop my treatment for the forseeable future due to treatment for another illness. But I do hope to resume it some day, since I continue to believe in it and reap the benefits of what I've had so far, especially with the nasal allergies.

Just wondered how you were getting along...

Hugs,
    Pam
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...for Kendra if she's still on here...
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

Sorry I've been a stranger for awhile. Been going through some marriage issues.

NAET seems to really be helping me. I'm feeling much better and I guess thats part of the help.

I've also been exercising and eating better, so I'm hanging in there.

Thanks for thinking of me. How are you?

I still have several more treatments, but it is helping.

Kendra
  4. jorgitow

jorgitow New Member

Hi Kendra, I'm new here. I just moved to Arizona this past December from Arlington. I had been seeing Dr. Terlinsky since about March 2005 until I moved and tried his version of the Teitelbaum protocol. I was looking around at old messages to see what peoples' opinions of the Teitelbaum protocol were when I came across a message of yours about seeing Terlinsky. I was wondering if you have made it to see him yet? If so, how has your experience been...any luck?

I'm a 23 year old guy. I was 20 and going to VT when I got mono and CFS kicked in about 2 weeks after the mono passed. I've been sick ever since and now I've moved out to Arizona where my parents retired to so they can keep taking care of me.
  5. vgathright

vgathright New Member

Hi everyone. I just met with an NAET practitioner for a free consultation, and thought I'd do some websearching to see if anyone with FMS/CFIDS has had success with this treatment. I'm a 31-year-old Mom of a toddler and have been doing some detox and herbal treatments that are really helping me get back on my feet, but hoping that the NAET will be another big piece of the puzzle.

Anyways, I read your posts and I'm grateful to get your insights and encouragements as to this approach.

Valerie