kch64

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, Mar 17, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hello,
    So, is this board just for prayer, or can we just share about our life and faith and get to know other beleiver over here also?
    I kinda like to know about people and their faith, before i ask for prayer from someone.
    I do read, and pray atimes for others, but don't always reply.

Good morning!
    How's your husband today? Does he share your faith?
    Misty
  2. kch64

kch64 New Member

You can call me Kendra or KCH64 whichever.

Thanks for asking about my husband. He's having lot of health problems. More than me.

I think we can share our faith here and talk. I don't think it's breaking any rules.

I'm a Christian. I thought I saw in your bio where you became a Christian too.

My husband is still not committed to Christ. Let's just say we don't see eye-to-eye on some things.

How about your husband?

I hope you're feeling good today. I'm doing better today than this week.

Kendra
  3. morningsonshine

Kendra,
    Does your handle mean catch 64? Just curious!
    My husband did become a christian, but isn't really up front about it. And we usally aren't on the same page.

He's basically a pretty good guy, with a communication problem.
    I know how tuff it can be when you both don't seem to want the same thing tho.
    And illness adds ALOT of stress to a marriage. I credit God for keeping us together.

So dose your DH have this stuff, or something different?
    [This Message was Edited on 03/20/2006]
  4. kch64

kch64 New Member

No, it's my initials and my birth year.

My husband has a lot of health issues. He does have chronic fatigue, but I don't know if its CFS.

He's worse off than me though.

However, it's hard being married to him sometimes. Then sometimes, I don't know how I would do without him.

I'm sure you know what I mean.

No, we aren't on the same page when it comes to God. But I pray for him and try to be as good a wife as I can be.

Kendra
  5. morningsonshine

"However, it's hard being married to him sometimes. Then sometimes, I don't know how I would do without him."

I know just what you mean Kendra. I also know prayer helps, but i have to keep learning that one over and over.

It doesn't alway change the situation, but it changes my attitude.
    I have to keep asking God to help me love him, cause, my love runs out, or empty. A wise lady once reminded me when i was ranting, that God loves my husband, and died for him also.

So, what does a human resource person do? It's kinda a broad area isn't it?

I'll try to post only one or two Q? at a time, cause i get overwhelmed when someone post too much to me.
    We have forever to get to know each other.

Have a nice Day!!
  6. morningsonshine

hope you find me here.